• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2016 has been finally fixed. [Screenshot]

I understood why they chose a little.:) The answer lies on the surface and simple. To load DS-260 was uniform throughout the year.:)I think in KFC appeared a brain. But it needs to train many more (I am referring to the recent events.):D

I understood why they chose a little.:) The answer lies on the surface and simple. To load DS-260 was uniform throughout the year.:)I think in KFC appeared a brain. But it needs to train many more (I am referring to the recent events.):D

Yep maybe - we will understand better once we see some numbers - hopefully in the next VB.

Damnn 84k selectees that's a really good amount of selectees to ensure that nobody with a high cn gets left out like me in dv15..it's better like this than picking 125k++ winners only to not get interviewed because the cn is too high, i wish i won dv16

Damnn 84k selectees that's a really good amount of selectees to ensure that nobody with a high cn gets left out like me in dv15..it's better like this than picking 125k++ winners only to not get interviewed because the cn is too high, i wish i won dv16

I haven't seen a single DV2016 CN that looks high..