• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hi. I would like to ask how is the procedure to unlock a case and add a spouse? what are the steps? I should ask KKC to unlock my case and than I should add marital status in the DS 260 form? Is that all? I don't want to make a mistake. Please help

Hi. I would like to ask how is the procedure to unlock a case and add a spouse? what are the steps? I should ask KKC to unlock my case and than I should add marital status in the DS 260 form? Is that all? I don't want to make a mistake. Please help

Yes you contact KCC and request for them to unlock your form.

Once your form is unlocked you start by changing your marital status, provide marriage date, spouse's information and indicate whether your spouse will be immigrating with you or not. All of these changes will need to be made on YOUR own DS form.

Then you will fill out a separate DS form for your spouse too before resubmitting the forms to KCC.

Hi guys?The visa bulletin for April 2014 is similar to the current one,30,000 in Africa,,,can this help us predict the final visa bulletin ie for September in the fiscal year 2015?

Can I use the same SSN number on the immigrant's visa as I was given 10 years ago while working on the J1 visa ? I heard that this number is issued for life ?

Please Help!
I and my wife have a EU000057xx case number, but we completed DS-260 form on 27 january 2015!
We know that in Europe, for march, cut-off number is 24 000.
When you think will be called for interview?

Please Help!
I and my wife have a EU000057xx case number, but we completed DS-260 form on 27 january 2015!
We know that in Europe, for march, cut-off number is 24 000.
When you think will be called for interview?

Your interview will probably be in July or August because of the late Ds260 submission.

Liberia medical have resume more visa will now be issue or refuse by the us embassy in Monrovia at this Liberia will now experience a decrease in the huge number of AP. As this is currently the saturation. This is a relief to the winners from Liberia, as many was seriously worry about having to do their medical outside of Liberia which involve financial implications Glory Be To GOD For the Decrease in the number of Ebola cases.

Hello Everybody, Simon
I'm new in the forum my CN is SA000011xx, I submitted the Ds-260 form on January 09 2015,
when do you think i will be called for the interview?
Do you know How long does it takes to process the form?
How are my chances?
THANK YOU!

Liberia medical have resume more visa will now be issue or refuse by the us embassy in Monrovia at this Liberia will now experience a decrease in the huge number of AP. As this is currently the saturation. This is a relief to the winners from Liberia, as many was seriously worry about having to do their medical outside of Liberia which involve financial implications Glory Be To GOD For the Decrease in the number of Ebola cases.

Happy to hear this, good luck with the process!

Hello Everybody, Simon
I'm new in the forum my CN is SA000011xx, I submitted the Ds-260 form on January 09 2015,
when do you think i will be called for the interview?
Do you know How long does it takes to process the form?
How are my chances?
THANK YOU!

It has been raking around 4 to 5 months to process forms, so up to now we have to predict that will continue and that means you would get an August interview. However, I think we may see the pace increase slightly so perhaps you could make a July interview.

Your number is fine, the only delay will be the late submission of the Ds260

It has been raking around 4 to 5 months to process forms, so up to now we have to predict that will continue and that means you would get an August interview. However, I think we may see the pace increase slightly so perhaps you could make a July interview.

Your number is fine, the only delay will be the late submission of the Ds260

I have never grasped the concept why the DS 260 form processing takes 4 - 5 months at KCC. Britisimon please enlighten me on this.Where exactly are
they processing these forms and what are they looking for, I believe this can even take less than 1 months, it remains a mystery why it takes that long, I don't know, please shed some light.

Britisimon, I don't know whether I have the facts right but by 2/2/2014 AF was at 4541 visas issued. If that is correct and given that by
mid this month or 10/2/2015 to be precise AF was slightly below 4k, does this imply that this fiscal year we are moving at a slower pace. What do you think are the factors in play and do we stand to see any improvement. I suppose may be it could be the DV fiasco (are we confirming low response late), the DS 260 FORM introduction or Ebola etc. You understand this process better, also please give us comparisons between DV 2014 and DV 2015 in terms the visa issuance thanks in advance.

Last edited: