• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

I would contact your local med office and see if they can do your medicals while you are still waiting for your 2nl.
I have the appointment for medicals already made ... I ll have to keep it for that day..it is not my fault that 2nl are not sent ..I have an email from KCC stating my interview day and the embassy , and 1nl... I think if no one gets 2Nl, there will be more people with same problem.. so I think it will be ok

I have the appointment for medicals already made ... I ll have to keep it for that day..it is not my fault that 2nl are not sent ..I have an email from KCC stating my interview day and the embassy , and 1nl... I think if no one gets 2Nl, there will be more people with same problem.. so I think it will be ok
I am completely with you!

I trust, by saying the above-mentioned terminology, he is willing to say that you stand a chance, but with his higher confirmation number he possibly does not have a chance and so that's what he is mentioning. All in all, AS9800 is believed to be an OK number for most and so you can only wait a couple of more days until the VB is announced to see the ultimate result- which hopefully in your case would be the one that fits best for you. Best Wishes.

I trust, by saying the above-mentioned terminology, he is willing to say that you stand a chance, but with his higher confirmation number he possibly does not have a chance and so that's what he is mentioning. All in all, AS9800 is believed to be an OK number for most and so you can only wait a couple of more days until the VB is announced to see the ultimate result- which hopefully in your case would be the one that fits best for you. Best Wishes.
To add a point, the last 2 months in AS usually have more no shows.
This is observed in the both 2013 and 2014 data, so all else being equal, they would need a higher cut off than other months.

We can also estimate the effect of DS260 with method available to us.

Hello, Britsimon hope your ok, i just saw the visa bulletin i believe this is the last one, is there anything one can do if his number is not within the 50000 as the bulletin limits, like your case number is 50067

Hello, Britsimon hope your ok, i just saw the visa bulletin i believe this is the last one, is there anything one can do if his number is not within the 50000 as the bulletin limits, like your case number is 50067
i`m sorry man, that`s it. Nothing to do about it

Unfortunately nothing can be done if one's CN isn't BELOW the listed cut-off number. As a matter of fact there's no hope if the CN is AF50000 itself.

No - as explained by others there is nothing that can be done. :-(

Although I not affected by DV2015 results, I feel so depressed for some reason, knowing that some good, deserving folks on this forum - who would have loved America far more that some of Her own citizens - missed out on a new life in USA. I feel for all of you... I really do. :(

Hi all,

I hold an 2015EU00011xxx number, but unfortunately I filled in and submitted the DS-260 as of... today. I know that this was probably a huge mistake, since I don't really know how much time it will take KCC to proceed my application. Do you think that I still have a chance that my application will be proceeded and finally manage to schedule an interview?

When should I wait for the 2nd NL? (This is an email, right or not?)

Is there still time for an interview?

Thank you for your help! I suddenly became extremely anxious!!