• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hi,

I finished my case yesterday with a successful interview, thanks all of you for shared information, this forum is very helpful to collect everything.

The CO was very friendly asked some simple qustions, it lasted for 10 minutes (mostly she was typing....:D ). My advice is the following, fully prepare yourself and be patient...

Details:
CN: 2015EU0000xxxx
Current: October
Marriage: 7th of June
Submitted DS-260: 13th of June
2NL: 24th of Nov
Medical: 19th of Dec
Interview: 6th of Jan 2015 (Budapest)

Rhinos

Excellent. Congrats!

Hi,

I finished my case yesterday with a successful interview, thanks all of you for shared information, this forum is very helpful to collect everything.

The CO was very friendly asked some simple qustions, it lasted for 10 minutes (mostly she was typing....:D ). My advice is the following, fully prepare yourself and be patient...

Details:
CN: 2015EU0000xxxx
Marriage: 7th of June
Submitted DS-260: 13th of June
Interview: 6th of Jan 2015 (Budapest)

Rhinos
Congrats :)

Hi Dear Friends
Happy New Year

I sent my form August 30 .you think when is my Interview?
last night KCC told me that your interview is in MARCH or probably APRIL????????????????

Details:
CN: 2015AS000026xx
Current: September
Marriage: 1th of August
Submitted DS-260: 30th of August
2NL: :(
Interview: :(

Hi Dear Friends
Happy New Year

I sent my form August 30 .you think when is my Interview?
last night KCC told me that your interview is in MARCH or probably APRIL????????????????

Details:
CN: 2015AS000026xx
Current: September
Marriage: 1th of August
Submitted DS-260: 30th of August
2NL: :(
Interview: :(
Most likely April. I have a case number in the same range as yours, sent my forms 4 weeks before you did, and still haven't gotten an interview. There's a chance that your forms are done processing but it might just be too late to be scheduled for a March interview as they're most likely done scheduling interviews for March.

Interview completed before McDs could stop serving breakfast!

We were in line at 7.30am, in by 8.20am, cashier to pay and hand in documents by 9.10am and interview around 9.40am to 10.00am.

It was all very straight forward and wife only got asked 2 questions:
- When did you apply? CO checked marriage certificate and confirmed we got married months before applying
- When are you thinking of going? Told him we have our cruise ship booked for May!

Looked over documents once again, returned originals and said that is it!

Passports will be returned to us via courier.

Details:
CN: 2015EU000047xx
Submitted DS-260: 6th July
Interview: 7th of Jan 2015 (London)

Time to start packing I say!

Thank you all for your help.

We were in line at 7.30am, in by 8.20am, cashier to pay and hand in documents by 9.10am and interview around 9.40am to 10.00am.

- When did you apply? CO checked marriage certificate and confirmed we got married months before applying
- When are you thinking of going? Told him we have our cruise ship booked for May!

Details:

Wonderful! Congrats :)

Details:

Love those simple interviews, and again, well done for the cruise ship entry. Very stylish.

greetings to @Britsimon and other forum mates, just want to find out the opportunities available for a 22yrs old in the US with a BSc degree,

There are lots of opportunities, but you have to realise that the majority of people your age will have a college degree. So, you will be in the same boat as everyone else, what you do about that is up to you.

Hi guys,

I just came back from the Embassy and wanted to report back. I am green!!! Just waiting for my passport now and flying to the States next week.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. Stay sane and you will pass it before you know it!

Thank you for all your help. This is the friendliest forum I have ever seen. Many thanks to Britsimon, Mom and SusieQQQ for the advice and help along the way!

Hi guys,

I just came back from the Embassy and wanted to report back. I am green!!! Just waiting for my passport now and flying to the States next week.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. Stay sane and you will pass it before you know it!

Thank you for all your help. This is the friendliest forum I have ever seen. Many thanks to Britsimon, Mom and SusieQQQ for the advice and help along the way!
congrats hoper

Hi guys,

Great! Congrats :)

Hi guys,

Errr - you're not quite "green" until you're processed at the POE, nonetheless, congratulations!

Hi guys,

Congra hopper. May the Lord help you with your relocation

Happy new year to All in the house, I will appreciate a suggestion or experience from any members of the house relative to my case. the issue is that my wife is the PA her DS 260 form was submitted on July 11, 2014, why mine was submitted Dec 20, 2014 due to the In availability of my passport at the time we submitted her's, given our case number 2015AF00052xxx will the different timing in the submission of our forms cause a delay in receiving our 2NL? your opinion is highly welcome thanks.

Happy new year to All in the house, I will appreciate a suggestion or experience from any members of the house relative to my case. the issue is that my wife is the PA her DS 260 form was submitted on July 11, 2014, why mine was submitted Dec 20, 2014 due to the In availability of my passport at the time we submitted her's, given our case number 2015AF00052xxx will the different timing in the submission of our forms cause a delay in receiving our 2NL? your opinion is highly welcome thanks.
No it shouldn't. Your CN will become current around July (numbers will be published in May) by which time both of your forms would be done processing. So, you're good.

Fo
Thank you Britsimon for your analysis, what was your margin of error for the dv 2014 predictions.

For dv2014 i dont think i ever publicly said less than 90k, although i remember sharing with vladdy a fear that the cutoff couldcome as early as 85k. In the end the actual cutoff was a surprise to everyone.