• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners from Jordan

Hi, I'm Syrian, I might do my interview in Amman, if I ever get current.
What is your CN?
Hi, I'm Syrian, I might do my interview in Amman, if I ever get current.
What is your CN?

Can u please let us know if u were interviewed in Amman ? How did it go? Did u have difficulty traveling to Jordan ?
My relative is going to be interviewed in Amman soon, just wondering if he'll need to get a visa or permission to enter Jordan before going to airport?

Thanks and good luck to you as well!
I know a fellow Syrian winner who interviewed in Amman back in December. He said everything was very easy, they collect the required documents first, then the interview with the CO takes literally 2 minutes. Questions asked include: When did you graduate from high school? Where are you going to live in the US? What do you intend to work? Nothing was asked about financials, and no bank statements or affidavit of support were requested, but of course it doesn't hurt to have them just in case.
Best of luck!

Hi, just wondering if you can connect me with the Syrian fellow u mentioned or just ask him if They had difficulty traveling to Jordan ?
My relative is going to be interviewed in Amman soon, just wondering if he'll need to get a visa or permission to enter Jordan before going to airport?

Embassy Amman have issued 57 visas as of the latest extract. However, as a Syrian, I know that some of these belong to Syrian winners.
Also, some Jordanians may be processing in other countries or doing AoS.

Can you talk about your ecperience during the interview, travel experience to Amman ?