• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners from Jordan

I have changed the title - I assume this is meant for the new DV year, not the one that is almost over...

I have changed the title - I assume this is meant for the new DV year, not the one that is almost over...
Actually, it is for 2015, since we are about to get current, we want to learn about interview experience for people from Jordan, thank you for getting back the name.

Actually, it is for 2015, since we are about to get current, we want to learn about interview experience for people from Jordan, thank you for getting back the name.

OK - I put it back, but given the relatively small number of Jordanian selectees, you won't find a flood of people coming to this thread - you would be wise to use the seacrh feature to read about Jordanians, and interview experiences on other threads.

Hi , my husband is the applicant ... Jordanian ... With high case number ... 156xx :(:(
So far we don't know much about case numbers for DV-2016. Your number would miss out in DV-2015 but looking at the low number of selectees in Europe it could well be that Asia gets a visa benefits package from there in 2016.

So far we don't know much about case numbers for DV-2016. Your number would miss out in DV-2015 but looking at the low number of selectees in Europe it could well be that Asia gets a visa benefits package from there in 2016.
DV 2015 ... Hopeless case :(

Hello, my case number is AS97xx. Good luck for you.
Is there any winners from Jordan who completed the interview, please share your experience here.
Thanks and good luck to you as well!
I know a fellow Syrian winner who interviewed in Amman back in December. He said everything was very easy, they collect the required documents first, then the interview with the CO takes literally 2 minutes. Questions asked include: When did you graduate from high school? Where are you going to live in the US? What do you intend to work? Nothing was asked about financials, and no bank statements or affidavit of support were requested, but of course it doesn't hurt to have them just in case.
Best of luck!

Thanks and good luck to you as well!
I know a fellow Syrian winner who interviewed in Amman back in December. He said everything was very easy, they collect the required documents first, then the interview with the CO takes literally 2 minutes. Questions asked include: When did you graduate from high school? Where are you going to live in the US? What do you intend to work? Nothing was asked about financials, and no bank statements or affidavit of support were requested, but of course it doesn't hurt to have them just in case.
Best of luck!
Congrats to your friend, and I hope you will make it too, do you have an idea about list of documents required by Amman embassy?

Congrats to your friend, and I hope you will make it too, do you have an idea about list of documents required by Amman embassy?
Yes, my friend told me he was given a paper with the documents required to be presented in order. I will search for it on my computer and send it to you shortly.
Thanks for your wishes!

Yes, my friend told me he was given a paper with the documents required to be presented in order. I will search for it on my computer and send it to you shortly.
Thanks for your wishes!
This will be great and a very good reference for selectees who are going to do thier interviews in Amman, awaiting your list. and thank you for your great help. we are looking to see others experience as well.

This will be great and a very good reference for selectees who are going to do thier interviews in Amman, awaiting your list. and thank you for your great help. we are looking to see others experience as well.
Ok, here it is.
But it seems to be more associated with other types of immigrant visas; for example: it is missing the high school degree/ work experience documents. Also, the affidavit of support (form I-468) does NOT apply to DV winners.

10836417_740682399345492_1610304106_n.jpg 10841537_740682449345487_1338958318_n.jpg

You have read the dvselectee website that links from your selection letter and details the documents you require for interview, correct?

You have read the dvselectee website that links from your selection letter and details the documents you require for interview, correct?
Thank you Susie for your contribution, I read the instructions and I do understand English, but as you might know that there are some differences between different embassies, such as affidavit of support is required in some embassies while it is not for others, and for example military status is mandatory in certain countries but for other regions they do not ask about.