• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners from Jordan

Thank you Susie for your contribution, I read the instructions and I do understand English, but as you might know that there are some differences between different embassies, such as affidavit of support is required in some embassies while it is not for others, and for example military status is mandatory in certain countries but for other regions they do not ask about.

Yes and I am also aware that there are people who come on the forums who have not read those pages first, which do also have links to embassy specific information , so I was just checking ....

Jordanians, any successful interviews, please share your experience here, for me I wish to get current in September with CN AS97xx. Good luck to all.

@Mohammad43,

This is an English speaking forum, which means all members are required to post in English only, regardless of the Thread they're posting on. Failure to adhere to the terms of service can limit your ability to post again or lead to a ban from the forum. You can consider this a final warning.

@Mohammad43,

This is an English speaking forum, which means all members are required to post in English only, regardless of the Thread they're posting on. Failure to adhere to the terms of service can limit your ability to post again or lead to a ban from the forum. You can consider this a final warning.

Thank you Sm1smom for the comment, I did not notice that it is English only. sorry.

How many approved visa from Jordan till now ... Any idea ???
Embassy Amman have issued 57 visas as of the latest extract. However, as a Syrian, I know that some of these belong to Syrian winners.
Also, some Jordanians may be processing in other countries or doing AoS.