• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Guys the result we get at the first attempt is final(first week) or still have the chance to change? Why does it tells to keep it till next year?

Guys the result we get at the first attempt is final(first week) or still have the chance to change? Why does it tells to keep it till next year?
They assume most of those selected will follow up with processing to get the 50000 visas available. but if getting to the close of the fiscal year, they feel there is the need to select more people (to make up for the numbers) they can do that. that is why you are asked to keep it till next year.

visa finally piked up.i appreciate all contributions, constructive criticism I got my vis exactly one year on checking my entry Status 5/5/14
apparantly my 'son'got denied since our dna did not prove any biological relationship between the two of us.
the mother ha the righ to file for him.the agony of marriage
What next for ghanaboy in the state.

visa finally piked up.i appreciate all contributions, constructive criticism I got my vis exactly one year on checking my entry Status 5/5/14
apparantly my 'son'got denied since our dna did not prove any biological relationship between the two of us.

Sounds painful - but good luck to you and your family in the States once you can all be there together.

wow wow wow. if i remember clearly, the mom won the DV but did not add the kid during edv. hmmmm. enjoy your stay bro

Not easy oo folks.However im still with the innocent boy and playing my role as a father.i love him soo much.was with the mother
at the theatre during delivery (CS).So u can imagine the connection..it sometimes good not to know but better to know and accept it.

Not easy oo folks.However im still with the innocent boy and playing my role as a father.i love him soo much.was with the mother
at the theatre during delivery (CS).So u can imagine the connection..it sometimes good not to know but better to know and accept it.
no further comments

Wow. Sorry to hear it is a sad revelation but you know, family is not only blood and sounds like you are a true family. Best of luck to get the son over as soon as you can and have a good life as a family in the U.S.

Sometimes being the man and provider in a child's life is more important than biology. Good luck.