• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

really?? haha...guess i'll have to wait until my 2nl is ready. will that cause a problem bro or the earlier i do it the better what do you think

A friend of my said his sister was denied because her husband picture was not on her ds260 for which i was confused das y i was asking. Because when filling my form l attached my wife but i did not see anything like that.

A friend of my said his sister was denied because her husband picture was not on her ds260 for which i was confused das y i was asking. Because when filling my form l attached my wife but i did not see anything like that.

If it was a previous year when the DS230s were used that may be why. Those were filled out on paper and sent to KCC, and needed photos attached.

Then she may be denied for other reason known to her.she scared the held out of me.that means am on track

Yeah I was thinking that, because even in the 'old days' I don't think they would have disqualifief for lack of photo on the DS, they would just have asked for one...

holy trinity is less expensive, will do all the medicals for you on same day. results will be out in a week. but akai is close to both the embassy and cid HQ. at akai there is the possibility of doing both medical and police report on the same day.

Last edited:
at long last am on the forum after reading all the pages in this forum, such a wonderful house, aigue am the guy u met in britsimons site.