• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

thnks but that one is wassce
It doesn't matter. Every grade scored on your wassce results slip corresponds to a certain interpretation, right? What's the interpretation beside 'D7'? Isn't it a 'Credit'? which is basically a pass grade.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. Every grade scored on your wassce results slip corresponds to a certain interpretation, right? What's the interpretation beside 'D7'? Isn't it a 'Credit'? which is basically a pass grade.

d7 is pass not credit. but thanks a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
@yaa88 Are you referring to nov-dec exam in your last post which you had D7? if not which exam did you write as final exam in senior high school ssce or wassce. Basically both are the same exams, a fail in any of the subjects won't appear on your certificate so if you see D7 on your certificate it means a pass no need to panic, any pass is a pass regardless of the number it carries

Please this is a follow up question to @yaa88 question. Please I wrote SSSCE but I wrote it twice. The latter I have never used at all. I later wrote WASSCE which also I have never used at all in any process. My question is do I include all of these to my interview or the one I deem fit. The other two I later wrote were all Nov/Dec. Thank you

Yes she seem OK but we still don't Know exactly where it appears ssce, wassce or nov-dec
That’s up to her to answer bro, but the relevance of her question was tagged to whether ‘D7’ is a pass grade, and it is. I think that settles it.

That’s up to her to answer bro, but the relevance of her question was tagged to whether ‘D7’ is a pass grade, and it is. I think that settles it.
let me explain. i wrote ssce but failed all except two. so afterwards i registered wassce nov/dec i passed 4 and failed 3. becos i come from.a.humble family i registered 2 out of.the three subject and had c6 and b3,the last nov/dec i wrote was maths which i had d7. so in all am having 3 results which is having the three fs. but i also have hnd in journalism. thnks

In
Please this is a follow up question to @yaa88 question. Please I wrote SSSCE but I wrote it twice. The latter I have never used at all. I later wrote WASSCE which also I have never used at all in any process. My question is do I include all of these to my interview or the one I deem fit. The other two I later wrote were all Nov/Dec. Thank you

Include all. Your honesty is very crucial throughout the whole DV application process..I think the embassy will select the best out of the three- My opinion.

Last edited:
Really sound like a veteran when it come to exam. Anyway by my calculation you have 3 genuine certificates at senior high school level I stand to be corrected. If so no need to include all of these to your interview. Just take the one you deem fit with five passes including English and Mathematics The other two you later wrote in Nov/Dec are not really important or necessary

Really sound like a veteran when it come to exam. Anyway by my calculation you have 3 genuine certificates at senior high school level I stand to be corrected. If so no need to include all of these to your interview. Just take the one you deem fit with five passes including English and Mathematics The other two you later wrote in Nov/Dec are not really important or necessary
Ya.cos the first one is what I used in my university admission. Is the best among the rest.

In

Include all. Your honesty is very crucial throughout the whole DV application process..I think the embassy will select the best out of the three- My opinion.

i agree with you. we have read from a few interview reports here where people were asked how times they wrote ssce / wassce.

TRUTH - is the first rule in this DV lottery

let me explain. i wrote ssce but failed all except two. so afterwards i registered wassce nov/dec i passed 4 and failed 3. becos i come from.a.humble family i registered 2 out of.the three subject and had c6 and b3,the last nov/dec i wrote was maths which i had d7. so in all am having 3 results which is having the three fs. but i also have hnd in journalism. thnks
Thanks I think we now have details of your situation and that is vividly clear now. Forget about the f's. What is most important is the names on all 3 certificates a little twist could pose a problem but In your case your HND certificate settles it all and I hope you are a practicing journalist now. Caution i will advice you to carry along all three senior high school certificates along you can't be too careful anyway you don't have a problem you are good to go. Goodluck

It doesn’t matter whether you havn’t used any of them. What matters is your honesty. This is a DV Visa application and the CO do not take anything lightly at all. Should you be asked ‘how many times you sat for ssce or wassce’, which is a very common question by the CO, what’s gonna be your answer? COs are more interested in ‘material facts’ not explanations...- My opinion

Thanks I think we now have details of your situation and that is vividly clear now. Forget about the f's. What is most important is the names on all 3 certificates a little twist could pose a problem but In your case your HND certificate settles it all and I hope you are a practicing journalist now. Caution i will advice you to carry along all three senior high school certificates along you can't be too careful anyway you don't have a problem you are good to go. Goodluck
am grateful. i am a practicing journalist now am into pr. God bles

Kindly read these posts carefully, you will notice the contradiction. Also, yaa88’s HND cert doesn’t settle it all, what does, however, basically is minimum educational qualification or work experience. If she doesn’t meet any of these, her HND would mean nothing to the CO. (good her shs meets the basics)

Last edited: