• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

I have banned DeDon, because his comments and attitudes were threatening in a veiled way. I'm not going to sit and ignore that sort of behaviour. Aiguo, please be careful with your comments.

The only way to deal with scammers is to stand up to them. On the day that Thowa attends his interview it would be nice if a couple of friends could be in the line to give "moral" support. I don't give a crap if a deal was agreed, scammers lose because their only way to win is through the ignorance of others.

Thowa, do not recreate the 2nl. Don't be a part of that, figure out a way to get the medical with the email and DS260.
I strongly support that banned action, people think they can come here and say nonsense and still defend it. And my own Aiguo supporting and still defending this scrap huh?

Woooooow. ....late but congrats Diana.

What do u u guys mean by applying with a job. The dv 260 asks u to show if u r currently engaged as in working and again there is a slot for educational status. How do you to to apply with any one of em.

I have banned DeDon, because his comments and attitudes were threatening in a veiled way. I'm not going to sit and ignore that sort of behaviour. Aiguo, please be careful with your comments.

The only way to deal with scammers is to stand up to them. On the day that Thowa attends his interview it would be nice if a couple of friends could be in the line to give "moral" support. I don't give a crap if a deal was agreed, scammers lose because their only way to win is through the ignorance of others.

Thowa, do not recreate the 2nl. Don't be a part of that, figure out a way to get the medical with the email and DS260.
Good job..

I strongly support that banned action, people think they can come here and say nonsense and still defend it. And my own Aiguo supporting and still defending this scrap huh?
ooo my guy, why must i support something that is wrong? it can never be easy to raise 10000 ghs ($3000) for something which is free. the fact that i asked questions does not mean i am supporting and after all, when He said he has printed the DS- 260, i congratulated him since that was my issue as to whether the right information was written. how will it benefit me? my issue is the half story that people say. sometime back i gave my whatsapp number here to masa2 concerning adding new borns, other guys added me and one guy even called me. there are people on this forum and some who view the forum daily who have negotiate with agents whiles the agents keep some of their info. I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY AGENT BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING TO MUCH OF HARM THAN GOOD.

Last edited:
Woooooow. ....late but congrats Diana.

What do u u guys mean by applying with a job. The dv 260 asks u to show if u r currently engaged as in working and again there is a slot for educational status. How do you to to apply with any one of em.

Which post are you replying to, please?

its rubbish because He did not enter the lottery himself while others who enter the lottery themselves never get interviewed due to high CN

It's rubbish because the reason the agent entered, not him, is that the agent lied to get him to agree.
The draw is RANDOM.

point noted if my comment is creating wrong view

Some people's education do not meet the minimum qualification but the work they do fall into zones 4/5 that is svp 7 and above (classified in USA).
e.g. someone completes jhs and goes to ipmc or niit, completes their advance course in oracle db administration (and even writes and pass Oracle certification) and gets employed by a big company. if he or she rises very high in the company and his position falls into svp 7 or above or zone 4 / 5, then such a person even though does not qualify on basis of education (no shs / sss / a level certificate) still qualifies based on the work he does.
that is my understanding on that. but wait for the Moderators and SusieQQQ to add something to this or even correct me if I'm wrong.

Some people's education do not meet the minimum qualification but the work they do fall into zones 4/5 that is svp 7 and above (classified in USA).
e.g. someone completes jhs and goes to ipmc or niit, completes their advance course in oracle db administration (and even writes and pass Oracle certification) and gets employed by a big company. if he or she rises very high in the company and his position falls into svp 7 or above or zone 4 / 5, then such a person even though does not qualify on basis of education (no shs / sss / a level certificate) still qualifies based on the work he does.
that is my understanding on that. but wait for the Moderators and SusieQQQ to add something to this or even correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct. More info here.

http://britsimonsays.com/education-or-work-experience-qualifying-for-the-dv-lottery/

hello everyone, ive read through all ur post and i must say am impressed. am a new member. i applied dv lottery 2016 on my own for myself and my husband. i hv a question, in case am selected, i wrote ssce and wassce three times the only problem i have is my maths. i had D7 in maths apart from that i have all the 5 passes. i will like to know in case i am selected will it be necessary to proceed with my application.thanks

hello everyone, ive read through all ur post and i must say am impressed. am a new member. i applied dv lottery 2016 on my own for myself and my husband. i hv a question, in case am selected, i wrote ssce and wassce three times the only problem i have is my maths. i had D7 in maths apart from that i have all the 5 passes. i will like to know in case i am selected will it be necessary to proceed with my application.thanks
If 'D7' is a 'Pass Grade', which I believe it is, then you are good to go..