• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

So the denial is final?
Yes i went back and was told same thing. nothing has changed. just don't know why i was called. Moving on to plan B. wish the rest of you all the best. oh and the interview was same as narrated on this platform. similar questions asked except the issue about my name and it took them close to an hour to get back at me.

Yes i went back and was told same thing. nothing has changed. just don't know why i was called. Moving on to plan B. wish the rest of you all the best. oh and the interview was same as narrated on this platform. similar questions asked except the issue about my name and it took them close to an hour to get back at me.
God is still good. Put your eyes on Him.

@F-Lan regardless of how it goes down, life goes on bro
yes oh luckily for me i did not put my entire life in this so back to my usual work. the only thing that pains me is the time wasted. i had to halt all my projects just to know the outcome of this.

yes oh luckily for me i did not put my entire life in this so back to my usual work. the only thing that pains me is the time wasted. i had to halt all my projects just to know the outcome of this.

Wow that is very unfortunate indeed. Sorry it ended this way for you, but as you said, it is a clear reminder that accuracy is important and that the process is fallible.

Was the mistake done on the E-DV entry forms online or that was after you were selected ?

Sorry to hear that :( Good luck with plan B.

How unfortunate! I'm sorry about this outcome, it's quite sad but not the end of the world. All the best as you move on!

@F-Lan regardless of how it goes down, life goes on bro
@flan, yes life goes on. Remember a closing door often leads to another opening. Try and move on in stride. You never know why God makes some decisions.In time He manifests his infallibility.
I can assure you that my Instinct has been nagging me too and I have promised myself that I will ride it as it comes

Last edited:
sorry for posting a bit late.... just home home after landing in NY and making the road trip to NJ.. had a long trip from Accra via Heathrow to JFK.. wheew damn tired

well i'm a bit shocked and surprised aba
@F-Lan omg that was soo out of the box man. I'm really sorry aba that. Lost for words cos I kno how this wld feel. take heart man

I was late in submitting my DS 260 form (did submit in 10 October), my case number is 2015AF00003XXX, I added my wife to my application and I would want you to help me with any information or advice to successfully get our visas and when likely it is that we'll be going for the interview. My wife is still in school and will graduate in June so I made it on DS 260 form that she'll immigrate to join me later so I wanna also find out if we'll go for interviews separately. Thank you! Henry

I was late in submitting my DS 260 form (did submit in 10 October), my case number is 2015AF00003XXX, I added my wife to my application and I would want you to help me with any information or advice to successfully get our visas and when likely it is that we'll be going for the interview. My wife is still in school and will graduate in June so I made it on DS 260 form that she'll immigrate to join me later so I wanna also find out if we'll go for interviews separately. Thank you! Henry
you added your wife meaning you got married this year?