1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by F-Lan, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Crossoficio

Crossoficio Member

What state are you in

2. kwamedv

kwamedv Active Member

NY

3. Crossoficio

Crossoficio Member

Atlanta but thinking of a move soon .

4. kwamedv

kwamedv Active Member

Good, but a move to where precisely??

5. cikaflexy

cikaflexy Member

Pls hw do i write to the embassy to enquire about my interview. Becos is now 5 month since i sent my details

6. Britsimon

Britsimon Super Moderator

Yours was a DV2016 case - correct? It sounds like you left it too late to provide the details they needed. DV2016 is now closed and no visas can be issued for DV2016.

7. cikaflexy

cikaflexy Member

My friend is a winner and his is 2017 we send d information details on 20th August 2016 till now

8. Britsimon

Ahhh I see - this is another case. By sending the details - I assume you mean submitting the DS260. Because of the late submission there has been a delay. Assuming he is current, he might get scheduled for interview in March, or possibly April. February interviews we scheduled for people who had submitted up to late July.

9. cikaflexy

cikaflexy Member

Was worried for the delay of appointment.is almost five months

10. Britsimon

That is normal this year.

11. ZGREAT

ZGREAT Well-Known Member

@Britsimon can we move this post to the 2017 thread?

12. Highman

Highman Member

E8 too is pass

13. Blessbee

Blessbee Member

1.So if u are denied based on date of birth, where would the CO circle .
    2. A change in the day and month of birth, and a change in the year of of birth, which among these is serious.

14. Blessbee

Blessbee Member

1.So if u are denied based on date of birth, where would the CO circle .
    2. A change in the day and month of birth, and a change in the year of of birth, which among these is more serious.

15. Blessbee

Blessbee Member

Even now, the Accra embassy is not accepting D7 kraaaa again ooooo.

16. Sm1smom

Sm1smom Super Moderator

So what is the correlation between my 2015 post regarding proxy marriage and your D.O.B inquiry? I’m trying to understand why that post is quoted.

Have you been denied due to wrong D.O.B selection? Where the CO circles or whic is more serious is immaterial IMO. We know the COs is Ghana do not hesitate in issuing a denial once there’s some form of discrepancy between the eDV registration information and the information on the DS260 form and/or supporting documents.

17. Blessbee

Blessbee Member

Even now, the Accra embassy is not accepting D7 kraaaa again ooooo.

18. SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

What? The CO doesn't have to "circle" anything.
    as for 2, they are all equally serious, they all mean that you cannot match your application to your birth certificate/passport, and all have been used in the past as attempts to circumvent the entry rules.

19. SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

You generally seem to know an awful lot about what is going on with a lot of cases at Accra. Do you have lots of friends doing DV this year?

20. Blessbee

Blessbee Member