• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Why the sudden ''attack'' asomdwe wura... Members were waiting for your response because you yourself condemed the behaviour of members who refused to share their experiences.
We all that God that everything went well.

Why the sudden ''attack'' asomdwe wura... Members were waiting for your response because you yourself condemed the behaviour of members who refused to share their experiences.
We all that God that everything went well.
I never attacked anybody. The Scratch saga is getting on my nerves. Its high time I led them no their right. Stop comparing me to a ghost.

I never attacked anybody. The Scratch saga is getting on my nerves. Its high time I led them no their right. Stop comparing me to a ghost.
Point well noted.
I can just imagine how you are feeling as I also felt the same way when I was linked to D-Don. Any genuine post I posted was belittled because forum members thought I was d-don

The said guy has been banned and so what interview do you want from him? I wonder.
Masa if u know you are not that Scratches guy in question, why bother to reply to any of his related posts? You said you aren't him from day one and that should be it. You are rather giving people reason to believe that "you are him".

Masa if u know you are not that Scratches guy in question, why bother to reply to any of his related posts? You said you aren't him from day one and that should be it. You are rather giving people reason to believe that "you are him".
Believe it or not am not picking arguments with you but is related to me. Ok!

Well, I'm not sure about that, if by "Mrs" you mean the wife takes the husband's surname. The visa must be the same name as the passport. The visa and passport are what the name on the green card will be. And the green card is what your official name in the US will be. So if you want the wife to use the husband's last name, then the green card must reflect the wife's married name, then a passport with the husband's last name is what needs to be done. You can get a change of name done on the green card once you are in the US, but I believe the cost is around $450, which I am sure is a lot more than a new passport.

My Wife has her passport with her maiden name and not my surname as her last name . I have applied for a new passport to bare her name change and will support that claim with her marriage certificate as directed by your suggestions and comments. I appreciate your suggestions .

@Asomdwee Wura I never mentioned you in any of my post.. I only said I'm curious about Scratches because of his unique case. So if you are not Scratches which I want to believe is the case, why then bother to take it upon yourself to answer it?

@Asomdwee Wura I never mentioned you in any of my post.. I only said I'm curious about Scratches because of his unique case. So if you are not Scratches which I want to believe is the case, why then bother to take it upon yourself to answer it?
Bro is not because of you o. They have been saying I am him since I joined. But thank God I am him now. I accept. Hop America is treating you well. See you soon.

@Citizen K How unique was Scratches case?

Some agent took his photo off facebook and entered him then told him he had won and made him pay...he then found out his first name was incorrectly entered and so was his date of birth. The photo itself may end up being disqualifying too if it came off facebook. He would truly need a miracle to pass the interview, but it was a miracle he fully expected to see.

Bro is not because of you o. They have been saying I am him since I joined. But thank God I am him now. I accept. Hop America is treating you well. See you soon.

Don't patronize me man. I don't have any qualms with you or anybody on this forum. Saying see you soon could only mean one thing, that your interview went well.. So what's preventing you from sharing your experience with the forum? I think that's a misplaced priority if you asked me. Being the first DV interviewee for dv2015 to be issued with a visa, I shared my experience here. F-Lan was the first to be denied (I stand for correction) still posted his experience. Other forum mates make informed decisions from these experiences. And this goes to everyone here, what's the point relying on people's experiences to make a better decision and then after your interviews you go awol ? smh
NB: excuse my typos

I thought scratches Aka Kofi Nimo was banned

So does Scratches exist? If yes, is he the same as Kofi Nimo? Majority of guys here wish they say I told you so. oBj! Pray for your interview, ok?
I wish I don't reply you because I don't know how the above post relate to you but my worry is attacking people especially the moderators who will not benefit from the forum. Am not the only praying for my interview forum members are also praying and are worried about it so the keep contributing to it n I know they will affected with the outcome.
I wished you well never posted anything against you so why that nonsense?