• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

10620381_10152897159317216_6772033324775086088_o.jpg

Bula from Fiji!!! Good luck to everyone with interviews tomorrow :) I'm on holiday and still checking in on the forum ;)

Extremely jealous right now

Kiwi would it make you feel better if you knew Id spent 16 hours in a dentist chair? Yes indeedy!

If anyone needs an awesome cheap dentist in Bali I can highly recommend one. $40000AUD worth of work for $11000AUD
Couldnt be happier.:D

Kiwi would it make you feel better if you knew Id spent 16 hours in a dentist chair? Yes indeedy!

If anyone needs an awesome cheap dentist in Bali I can highly recommend one. $40000AUD worth of work for $11000AUD

Well somewhat. I actually wouldn't mind getting a dental checkup before moving to the States, definitely not 16hours worth though ;) NZ fees aren't the cheapest either but it pales in comparison to the exorbitant rates in the US. I'll probably get a checkup and clean before I leave NZ.

Yikes, were they rebuilding you a whole new set of teeth from scratch?? I can't even imagine what sort of dental work requires that much time/money! Better remember to floss tonight...:p

Yikes, were they rebuilding you a whole new set of teeth from scratch?? I can't even imagine what sort of dental work requires that much time/money! Better remember to floss tonight...:p
Pretty much a rebuild Essey. I was born with very soft teeth. The enamel had worn off, lots of metal fillings etc. I had 2 implants (thats the best part of AUD$8000.) And 24 porcelain zirconia crowns. All the metal is gone from my mouth yipee. A lot of work done and it wasnt a walk in the ball park but Im really happy its all done.
I didnt want to be hit with dentist bills in the States (been there done that) ouch!

I d
Out of interest, how many of you guys entered DV-2016?

My CN is ok but not super-good so I entered again.
I didn't enter but CN is pretty good. I have my fingers crossed for my friend who missed out in DV2015 and has re-entered. He doesn't know what he's in for if he wins...it begins then!

Out of interest, how many of you guys entered DV-2016?

My CN is ok but not super-good so I entered again.

Yep, it's definitely a good idea to have another chance up your sleeve - take it from someone for whom it made all the difference! And to think I almost didn't bother to re-enter...

You will have to forgive me for the elementary nature of this question- and I have searched the forums. I'm submitting my DS-260 this weekend and I'm currently finalising my 10 year work history.

I have 7 years history with pretty solid dates, the previous 3 beyond that I cannot find the information. I have start dates from jobs during 2004-2007 (that I got from the ATO) but no final end date from these periods of employment. My question:
How imperative is the accuracy of these dates? A lot of these were jobs while I was a student, so they are of the-very-short-term-casual-work type situation.

As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

I did enter DV2016 but I'm a dolt who leaves nothing to chance.

NYC, I'd estimate as best I can and take the ATO data in with you perhaps just in case they ask and you can tell them you made best efforts to find out.

Howdy all. Just got in from my medical here in Brisbane. As previously reported by others it was a piece of cake.
Personally I am glad I didnt have the serology test done to check for previous vaccinations. By the time you factor the Dr visit and blood test costs, its about the same as the vaccination which by the way even if you were vaccinated as a kid you will require a booster as I did.

NEW INFO re chest xrays. According to my Dr I will not be given a film only a disc. Although I have not seen this update on the state.gov site this is the new request from the US powers above.
Ive attached my invoice with a break down for anyone who is interested.

Ticking the boxes here, next stop SYD consulate on the 25th. See you there AimLK. Ill be the one with the nice new shiny smile :DIMGP9384.jpg IMGP9384.jpg

You will have to forgive me for the elementary nature of this question- and I have searched the forums. I'm submitting my DS-260 this weekend and I'm currently finalising my 10 year work history.

I have 7 years history with pretty solid dates, the previous 3 beyond that I cannot find the information. I have start dates from jobs during 2004-2007 (that I got from the ATO) but no final end date from these periods of employment. My question:
How imperative is the accuracy of these dates? A lot of these were jobs while I was a student, so they are of the-very-short-term-casual-work type situation.

As always, any help is greatly appreciated.
Holy crap! you havent submitted your DS260 yet??????????? What is your case number?