• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

I have that date pencilled in too for the interview, mostly because I only just missed going current last time. We're thinking we will head off in July.
So did I! by only a few places. We must be close. Well fingers crossed we find out tomorrow, otherwise we will have to start the wait again on Tuesday.

I'd love it to be sometime soon... I'll probably wake up 30 times through the night checking my email now. :)
:DHahaha, even I'm not that bad. But I feel sick every time I approach my computer as I'm looking on the dv website for 2NL, not waiting for email. Someone said that it is posted there first. So I keep looking.

:DHahaha, even I'm not that bad. But I feel sick every time I approach my computer as I'm looking on the dv website for 2NL, not waiting for email. Someone said that it is posted there first. So I keep looking.

Oh man, I wish you hadn't told me that :D

Actually I read somewhere that each time a selectee logs in to check the ESC site before the 2NL has been sent, background security measures have to delay the 2NL for that selectee by a further 4 hour minimum window.

You're welcome.

I will assume that is a very terrible joke???? If that's the case then my interview might be next year

Yep, been there - I checked sooooooo many times!!!

Well, to cheer you all up, here's Emily's Dumb and Exhausting Question of the Day. It will make you laugh. It will make you cry. It will make you want to get hammered and sing Pat Benatar Karaoki style.

How do you check that your 2NL has come. I'm sure it's not the same site as where you fill in the DS260s.

We are getting our medical/interview photos done tomorrow, do we need to go to somewhere specific or will most places be able to do them? I have the requirements and not sure how different they are to our passport photos?

Well, to cheer you all up, here's Emily's Dumb and Exhausting Question of the Day. It will make you laugh. It will make you cry. It will make you want to get hammered and sing Pat Benatar Karaoki style.

How do you check that your 2NL has come. I'm sure it's not the same site as where you fill in the DS260s.

Is it bad that I'll sing along to Pat Benatar with or without alcohol? :p

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/

Use the same site you originally checked your entry on back in May! :)

Ok, got some interesting info from KCC last night.

We called to check on the progress of our DS260. Our DS260s have all processed and we're just waiting to go current.

The guy at KCC said - and I'm paraphrasing because it was midnight and I was sleepy - 'they're up to 925 so you'll go current very soon'.

I didn't know how to interpret that but perhaps it means they're now in the process of scheduling interviews for the next VB. At any rate, @CBDK, I think we are going current in April. Get your party shoes on.