• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

hi my name is Bernice, i would like to apply for dv 2016 but my sister told me that there are specific people who usually edit green card photos in nairobi, could you be kind and tell me whether you know of a place where i can have y photo edited, thank you

hi my name is Bernice, i would like to apply for dv 2016 but my sister told me that there are specific people who usually edit green card photos in nairobi, could you be kind and tell me whether you know of a place where i can have y photo edited, thank you
send it to me i will do it for free ,let me know when you are ready.

HI Citizen.
so how was the interview like? did matters of financial support come up?
was the co friendly, mean, or just there?
His(citizen) interview is slated for 1st October 2014 (Accra Ghana) for Kenya(nairobi us Embassy), a guy by the name Weldon will be facing the CO on 1st October 2014.

i need advice guys....want to change the host plus the address that i filled in DS, should i wait till interview or i unlock the DS again?
king regards buddies.

i need advice guys....want to change the host plus the address that i filled in DS, should i wait till interview or i unlock the DS again?
king regards buddies.
Unlocking will be advisable since it wont affect your case.However,I have a friend who requested the change of Host at the Embassy but was not effected,Once he landed he proceeded directly to the place he wished.Anyway, someone(forum mates) will ultimately give you the best answer.

king regards buddies.

I would not bother unlocking for that reason. You can change it at the interview and also at the POE.

Unlocking will be advisable since it wont affect your case.However,I have a friend who requested the change of Host at the Embassy but was not effected,Once he landed he proceeded directly to the place he wished.Anyway, someone(forum mates) will ultimately give you the best answer.
I would not bother unlocking for that reason. You can change it at the interview and also at the POE.
thanks mates..totaly appreciate the advice.:);)

Changing at the CO desk:would the Co request to know the reason and would it in any way determine whether the CO might ask for financial proof?