• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Yeah - I get it - I am quite sure you are not trying to mislead anyone or make things difficult for people - and like I said - I realize it is rare perhaps even "unheard-of" at Nairobi.

So - how many cases?
Kindly paraphrase.. how many caseas

Kindly paraphrase.. how many caseas

OK - you have helped 200 winners to submit their eDV entry forms and take photos - right? I assume you don't have a 100% success rate! So - how many people have you assisted in completing the eDV forms in total?

No, it is more informal than that - it is a question you see reported as being asked on interview experience posts. No doubt the CO makes a judgement based on the answer and credibility of the applicant.

@Britsimon....what you think if I tell CO that the host is just a family friend! Does family friend thing has enough weight to stop him/ her from thinking that I might be public charger?!
Thanks

OK - you have helped 200 winners to submit their eDV entry forms and take photos - right? I assume you don't have a 100% success rate! So - how many people have you assisted in completing the eDV forms in total?
I think its all about luck-On average 300 each year.Internet penetration / Computer literacy at the countryside (our town) has been a problem.What I mean is that the 200 are within a radius of not more than 4km and that's why they opted to complete every thing here including computer literacy coarse(They are all known to me)

I think its all about luck-On average 300 each year.Internet penetration / Computer literacy at the countryside (our town) has been a problem.What I mean is that the 200 are within a radius of not more than 4km and that's why they opted to complete every thing here including computer literacy coarse(They are all known to me)

WOW, then your entries are about 3 or 4 times more likely to be selected than the average. We'll done!

WOW, then your entries are about 3 or 4 times more likely to be selected than the average. We'll done!
Mr Britsimon,over a period of 10 years I myself have been trying lottery, but so far 2 out of my 5 employees have so far moved to the states, however this year the 3rtsd and 4th (wife and I) have also won. i.e One in 2010 the other in 2012 and now myself/wife in 2015.My wife and I work together. Since we have signed some binding agreements / lease agreements with the Landlord doubled up with the passion for the business, we agreed with my wife that we pursue the follow to join (which is a good but not the best option) you can see from the average 4 employees out 5 we are left with no other option but to sell the business which to me might delay our relocation.

Last edited:
Britssimon I have never bothered about this forum before (previous years) I only directed the selectees from my workplace to this forum.You will forgive my little knowledge.But those who won and were issued with VISAS in the previous years have shared to me their experience and its the one I am now sharing since am now among the selectees.

How long does it take for the Second Notification Letter to come through once one has submitted DS-260.
The cases are processed according to the case number. Your case number means you will not be interviewed until July/August of next year - and you will receive the 2NL about 6 - 8 weeks before that.

@koechf and @Simon we wish you all the best in your interviews.
Remember the experience (From 2014 forum) where the spouse of one of our forum mates was also required to get a police certificate. It may be a great idea for you to have that ready.

Remember the experience (From 2014 forum) where the spouse of one of our forum mates was also required to get a police certificate. It may be a great idea for you to have that ready.

Maybe people should just read the instructions...which clearly state that all applicants over 16 years of age require police certificates.

It is not a matter of 'great idea'. Every one over 16 is REQUIRED to submit a PCC

Sure Kamale and thanks so much for the concern.

It is a noble idea to share experiences. Totally agreed.