• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Interesting development from the US Embassy - Accra. According to them they expected the DV interview confirmation mail and its still not in as at this morning.. so they took my number and wld give me a call any time it arrived. It could be later today or sometime within the week. Trust me I'm not in a panic mood cos there's nothing to panic about here. So off to the office and wld keep you guys updated. Any similar development in Nairobi or Across Africa?
a Kenyan was issued hope he updates his expe...

guys whov gone for their interview today kindly share ur expirience..........as for the rest of us hopefully will get our 2 nl on 15 th to 19 th.......since i was current in nov.....it looks like they process docs for three months and my three months are over ..........
Had a lenghtly phone conversation with Bet who atteneded todays Interview.He will be updating his Expereience soon.But a summary of the Interview:-
Which state are you going?
What did you do after secondary education?
Whats the relationship with you host?
Visa issued at 11.00am Kenya Time he has reported at 6.30am

halo guys...Today i was granted with the visa.
I woke up 4:00 am then a prayer.
Afterwards boarded matatu to embassy.
Reached embassy at 5:40, already along queue.At around 6:50 , we were already inside embassy.
Then they requested for our documents , that is:
1.good conduct certificate from police
2. high school certificate
3. birth certificate
4.passport
5.passport photos
also included their copies.
Then i was instruted to go and pay the money amounting to 29700.After that I returned the receipt for payment back to counter , where they had took my documents.
Then came an hour of anxiously waiting for results, in no time I was called to counter to have interview They asked just simple questions like:
1.where are you going in usa?
2.who will host you?
3.your relationship with to the host?
4.what you did after high school?

Glad all documents were good and there came the sweet words " congratulation your visa has been granted".Then gave me the green sheet of paper .Thank you all , for your contributions on this forum.Dv2015 cheeeeers!!!

Reached embassy at 5:40, already along queue.At around 6:50 , we were already inside embassy.
3. birth certificate
4.passport
5.passport photos
Then i was instruted to go and pay the money amounting to 29700.After that I returned the receipt for payment back to counter , where they had took my documents.
Then came an hour of anxiously waiting for results, in no time I was called to counter to have interview They asked just simple questions like:
2.who will host you?

Glad all documents were good and there came the sweet words " congratulation your visa has been granted".Then gave me the green sheet of paper .Thank you all , for your contributions on this forum.Dv2015 cheeeeers!!!
thanx man wish you all the best in the usa and did they ask you for the form for showing ur host will support u or is your host a relative

3. birth certificate
4.passport
5.passport photos
2.who will host you?

Congratulations!

3. birth certificate
4.passport
5.passport photos
2.who will host you?

Awesome!

thanx man wish you all the best in the usa and did they ask you for the form for showing ur host will support u or is your host a relative

They did not.

3. birth certificate
4.passport
5.passport photos
2.who will host you?

Thank weldon for sharing your experience

3. birth certificate
4.passport
5.passport photos
2.who will host you?

How many dv 2015 did you meet at the Embassy,what about the one you attended medicals with?