• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Thank you Nayfara for your quick response. Just a quick one, how long do they take to post the results so that I am able organize myself well
in advance.
Max 10 working days:its normally delivered by a KNEC official( courier) on all Tuesdays and Thursdays.Although they will give you a number to call them to know the progress.

Kindly read dv 2014 Kenyan thread a guy(Ugandan) by the name Njonge has posted a lot of his experience and he will guide you.He is still active although he has since relocated to USA .Kindly lias with Kakjose (dv 2015 Kenya thread) as he is also from Uganda.The bottom line is that since all Uganda immigration cases are handled by Nairobi Embassy-I believe they cannot practice double standard.Look for it..

Finally scheduled! Waoh, hope interview is a walk over and I will be on my way to the so called land of opportunities. Please advice on the process of booking medical. Scheduled for Dec 4. How do I go about scheduling for medical? ( A family of three, immigrating together in the case we succeed. God with us all.
Kindly let us know your interview experience thereon!

Scan the bio-data page of your passport and the 2NL,email it to IOM.You can suggest a date.Anyway you have my number call me if you get stuck.

Hi Simon,
I sent an email to IOM on friday and i am getting the following message

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

iomnbomedical@iom.it

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

What does it mean?

send it to me i will do it for free ,let me know when you are ready.
hi you had offered to edit the photos for me, i will send them but could you please tell me whether there is anything else that people do to increase their chances of winning coz there is a guy in world business center who charges people close to 10k just for application, thank you

hi you had offered to edit the photos for me, i will send them but could you please tell me whether there is anything else that people do to increase their chances of winning coz there is a guy in world business center who charges people close to 10k just for application, thank you

There is nothing anyone can do for you to increase your chances of winning! Anyone who tells you they can for money is just scamming you. As long as your details are correct and the photo is correct everyone has the same chance of winning. And I have lost count of the number of people who paid someone else to fill in the form and got wrong information filled in ....

Really 10k, that is alot? I did it for myself, well its a very simple procedure you can do it on you own.! In other words, its free to apply!!

What that a major rip off.... 10k to just send an entry

Hands up and give aaaal your money! You want that? then pay anyone to help you win the lottery. It is a LOTTERY- game of chance.
You could probably pay cyber cafe costs if you do not have internet at the normal charges which is around 1 bob per minute in kenya, and for photographs which again is anything between 200-500 bob. The submit, cross you fingers and pray to your God as you wait. Be encouraged though, I have been trying since 2000 while others play only once and win.

Thank you members for the information you provided about form 4 certificate confidential confirmation by KNEC. I am now very well informed.
I wish all of you the very best during the whole process, and let us continue to share our experiences.

Hey Fundi, o you register with DHL after the interview or before,
Am thinking you only register if your are confirmed with the Visa, if you are rejected you go with the pp,
is that true?
I think it is still the same process whether prior or after.

Attachments

• Registering with DHL.pdf
    45.6 KB · Views: 12
"Simon,
i am scheduled for medicals next week wanted to ask whether the payments are made in a bank or do we pay at their offices (iom)