• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

edmo
  • For Kenya, you must have passed the Kenyan Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) with a minimum average score of D – (Minus). For pre-1986, the Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) score must be a minimum of Division IV.
  • For Burundi, you must have one of the following: Diplôme D’Etat, Diplôme A2, Diplôme A3, Diplôme D6, Diplôme D7, or Diplôme d’Humanités Générales.
  • For Eritrea, you must have a minimum of five D grades on the Eritrean Secondary Education Certificate.
  • For Mauritius, you must have passing credit (at least 6 units) in English Language on Cambridge O-level certificate, plus minimum credit (at least 6 units) in four other subjects.
  • For Rwanda, you must have a passing score on the Rwandan National Exam as administered by the Rwandan Education Board. For 2007-present at least 10 points; For 1997-2006 at least 1.5 points.
  • For Uganda, you must have the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) A-level certificate with a minimum of one principal pass and one secondary pass out of four total subject exams.
  • For South Sudan, you must have a School Leaving Certificate issued either by the South Sudan Ministry of Education or the Sudan Ministry of Education.
edmond,do they realy use this grades like for kenya for example or its just there on there website?

am now in stato....just trying to figure staff out......@simon can i ask how long the greencard and ssn will take or do i have to go to their offices
He @Nayfara .Welcome - I received my social in 8 days time, and others have received within two weeks.about the greencard, some have received as from the 20th from poe, wGile others after 45 days.today is my 30th day and I recieved
an email informing within 45 days ffrom Poe or date of payment whichever comes earlier.this after Inquiring
about the delay.do for greencard the day of payment uscis matters

He @Nayfara .Welcome - I received my social in 8 days time, and others have received within two weeks.about the greencard, some have received as from the 20th from poe, wGile others after 45 days.today is my 30th day and I recieved
an email informing within 45 days ffrom Poe or date of payment whichever comes earlier.this after Inquiring
about the delay.do for greencard the day of payment uscis matters

Hope you are keeping well and you get your Green Card soon :) , please keep on posting/sharing your experiences with us.

non-sequitur-I had to refer to my dictionary to understand what @SusieQQQ meant.
Anyway;the road to DV-is sometimes bumpy and rough and @usken brought about a very relevant topic which to me should NOT have ended without getting to BOTTOM of the matter.
I always read,envy and like your contributions,I hope we keep the spirit of the forum high.
I hope your first Xmas away from the mid planet country was a good.
I opted to go a bit slow in the forum but yesterday my festive season was dampened and I was left gazing into the horizon, feeling helpless. A young man with with a fairly low DV2014 CN came with the 2nd no, seeking help.
Apparently, he comes to Nairobi in December only mainly due financial considerations so he took it that the 2014 deadline could be the calendar year!

Promise?
You apparently forgot already how thankful you were for my helping you with something the other day, and to think I nearly didn't because of your propensity to argue like this before. No skin off my nose what you do, as I and others have already been through the process successfully and do not rely on he said she said on the net. All the best of luck with your move. However, if you do post misleading or confusing statements again, I will call them out because it is not fair to other posters who you may confuse.
As the last 2014 sundown finally comes, let us keep it positive in the forum.
No promise to fight.

Today the 30th dec 2014 is a special day for me.we left work earlier at noon and out of boardom decided to go for my written drivers test and surprisingly I came out with my unrestricted drivers licence.never took a road test.the whole process just took under 60minutes.thanks to the almighty.

Today the 30th dec 2014 is a special day for me.we left work earlier at noon and out of boardom decided to go for my written drivers test and surprisingly I came out with my unrestricted drivers licence.never took a road test.the whole process just took under 60minutes.thanks to the almighty.
Great news Simon, am happy for you. Glory to God. Happy 2015

A bright start to 2015 for you, with mobility now you can explore what's in store for you.