• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Good advise;does anyone know somebody here in New Jersey who might be interested with a job-I will be willing to aid him create his/her profile and introduce him to the HR...I realized you have an equal opportunity becoming what you want...in that company..I just opted to start from the low and uncompetitive position as I strategize on the next move http://www.ohl.com/

Though I am still far to landing in USA ,what is that company dealing with. I am in food industry.

Before preparing My documents i didnt realize that i have to qualify I am having issue with the Eritreans educational requirement and work experience of 2 years and above can anyone please clarify how i can qualify forr those requirements, they asking in US embassy of Kenya
I'm not sure about Eritrea's education policy. But about qualification through work experience, this may help. Please follow the link below and read it through. Also, you can read the last 7 or 9 pages of ethiopian 2015 thread. Good luck

Last edited:
Before preparing My documents i didnt realize that i have to qualify I am having issue with the Eritreans educational requirement and work experience of 2 years and above can anyone please clarify how i can qualify forr those requirements, they asking in US embassy of Kenya
Just to be sure, is there any grade 12 national exam in Eritrea? Have you taken that exam, if any?

• For Kenya, you must have passed the Kenyan Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) with a minimum average score of D – (Minus). For pre-1986, the Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) score must be a minimum of Division IV.
  • For Burundi, you must have one of the following: Diplôme D’Etat, Diplôme A2, Diplôme A3, Diplôme D6, Diplôme D7, or Diplôme d’Humanités Générales.
  • For Eritrea, you must have a minimum of five D grades on the Eritrean Secondary Education Certificate.
  • For Mauritius, you must have passing credit (at least 6 units) in English Language on Cambridge O-level certificate, plus minimum credit (at least 6 units) in four other subjects.
  • For Rwanda, you must have a passing score on the Rwandan National Exam as administered by the Rwandan Education Board. For 2007-present at least 10 points; For 1997-2006 at least 1.5 points.
  • For Uganda, you must have the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) A-level certificate with a minimum of one principal pass and one secondary pass out of four total subject exams.
  • For South Sudan, you must have a School Leaving Certificate issued either by the South Sudan Ministry of Education or the Sudan Ministry of Education.

For us we took 12 subjects and they take 5 best so no F Or D is takrn there so the result doesnt have F or D but it have grades of 12 subjects we took

i need advice on how i can apply for job in US while i still live in kenya
I did the same while in Kenya but they never responded due to many factors-However it helps getting some insights on things to expect.
They will ask you to create your profile and upload your CV(which you can do while in Kenya).Try that

For us we took 12 subjects and they take 5 best so no F Or D is takrn there so the result doesnt have F or D but it have grades of 12 subjects we took
I don't have clearly understand your point. But, as much as you have 5Ds written on your certificate, you are qualified through education.

All the grades are in the certificate but the results taken by Eritrean Education System are the best 5 Grades.
So, irrespective of the other seven marks, if you can count 5Ds or above, you are ok.
Don't worry even if all the other (seven) grades are F. Focus on the best five.