• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey comrades thanks for for keeping the forum active, I have been up country and not able to post.MY WIFE MANAGED TO OBTAIN THE PASSPORTS FROM KISUMU YESTERDAY,HOWEVER,MY VISA HAS AN ERROR ON DOB,they have printed the DOB which was put on e-dv application before selection, but after the selection of my wife ,she sent an email to KCC and pointed out that she made a mistake in her husband's DOB. They replied and to her to send the DS forms with the correct DOB which we did,since then we thought that they updated it but we have surprised to see the same wrong DOB on my visa moreover they have a copy of my birth certificate which shows the correct date and it is also included on my passport.Here is the nature of the error it is supposed to be 9th Dec1923 but we made a mistake and wrote 9th Dec 1922 and thats what they have put on visa,will this affect me at POE.ADVISE.

Bro contact the Nairobi US embassy immeditely you cannot travel with that error in your Visa coz am sure the date in the passport is different but dont sweat it out it will be sorted ASAP. Wish you best of luck and passmy regards to wifey and kids.

hey comrades thanks for for keeping the forum active, I have been up country and not able to post.MY WIFE MANAGED TO OBTAIN THE PASSPORTS FROM KISUMU YESTERDAY,HOWEVER,MY VISA HAS AN ERROR ON DOB,they have printed the DOB which was put on e-dv application before selection, but after the selection of my wife ,she sent an email to KCC and pointed out that she made a mistake in her husband's DOB. They replied and to her to send the DS forms with the correct DOB which we did,since then we thought that they updated it but we have surprised to see the same wrong DOB on my visa moreover they have a copy of my birth certificate which shows the correct date and it is also included on my passport.Here is the nature of the error it is supposed to be 9th Dec1923 but we made a mistake and wrote 9th Dec 1922 and thats what they have put on visa,will this affect me at POE.ADVISE.

Kindly call the embassy hotline and when you send back your passport attach a letter explaining the error... Visa inconsistencies must be
corrected to prevent any difficulty while traveling. Attach a copy of the birth certificate too.
Hope this helps

I got my passport back with visa printed in, thinking about ticket.

Oh my LORD.Danny congs,i have been missing great news.Now its confirmed that we are to meet in the states.Continue praying for the back benchers,I am also doing the same along with my wife. when are you moving

I m telling you GOd is GREAT, do you imagine how worried was this man from October?!! but now is happy and relieved !!! oooh God you re No 1 and 2 and 3......., you re the Biggest. so mates let s pray for ourselves and friends to face the CO soon , without forgetting those to do their medical exams.

Amina. He's great and we'll see more and more success in our house.

Thanks to you all my family: Akelloh, Aimanda7, Family2133, Jonge, KaiaUG, Samolaniyi, Juelzangejr, Aleki, Breakthrough, Skache, Arnold, Christabel, Delph_ne.......OMG there are too many people I would like to talk to every and say THANKS!!!

Congrats bro wishing you journey mercies
Thanks to you all my family: Akelloh, Aimanda7, Family2133, Jonge, KaiaUG, Samolaniyi, Juelzangejr, Aleki, Breakthrough, Skache, Arnold, Christabel, Delph_ne.......OMG there are too many people I would like to talk to every and say THANKS!!!

Updates!!

E-family hope you are all doing great happy to see that the visas are coming in plenty and I believe by the end of the FY2014 everyone on board will get a chance to face the CO and get the visas pronto. I applied for my State ID online just scanned the visa, ssn and the photo and paid the $20 so its gonna be delivered in a weeks time. Family glad ya doing fine hope the embassy works on your case chap chap! Akelloh keep up the daily inspiration and quotes from the Bible it sure motivates to read the verses and may the good Lord continue to bless you...have heard the the bulletin is out Africa 30K Naijaland is 11500K if am not wrong, so guys patience is the code...God will surely give each and every member of the forum a chance so worry not and look upon the Lord....signing out wanna sleep.

congrats to danny its good to see that we in this hse have nobody in AP family i think you can confirm this ,its patience folks i believe that each and every1 in this thread will get an opportunity to face the CO ALL WE NEED IS PRAYERS for those who are about to received their 2NL prepare well and seek Gods guidance and always remember God loves you be blessed folks

Today devotion

Psalm 34:10

The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.

Remember GOD loves you be blessed folks

Status
Not open for further replies.