• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m telling you GOd is GREAT, do you imagine how worried was this man from October?!! but now is happy and relieved !!! oooh God you re No 1 and 2 and 3......., you re the Biggest. so mates let s pray for ourselves and friends to face the CO soon , without forgetting those to do their medical exams.
I got my passport back with visa printed in, thinking about ticket.

Congs again friend Dannyden !!It is a success, you truly deserved. It is an achievement you have truly earned. I congratulate you on your success and wish you all the best for your future. Well done !

Regards,
JuelzAnge JR

I got my passport back with visa printed in, thinking about ticket.

Waiting anxiously for the April Visa Bulletin even though i still have like 5 months to be current :D:) ever increasing hope as times passes so fast. I pray the addition will be higher this time.

Christabel,
Trust me getting used to the idea of being a back bencher is taking a toll on everyone - however the closer we get to the interview dates the more anxious i get.....April - then am like How many more months....eeeh then i have to revisit the pages of long ago once more....this time more critically .... yet under so much tension....
Arnold.

Christabel,
Trust me getting used to the idea of being a back bencher is taking a toll on everyone - however the closer we get to the interview dates the more anxious i get.....April - then am like How many more months....eeeh then i have to revisit the pages of long ago once more....this time more critically .... yet under so much tension....
Arnold.

hahahahaha
i am trying to adapt because i ve never being a back bencher in any thing. But this one though Gods Miracle there is hope that everything will go on well till September 2014

hallo mates we are really waitin for the VB oour prayer is to have a big jump in the visa bulletins ,to my mate danny i believe its worth the wait really Gods tym is the best tym may he bless you in your relocation ,its really good to see the first folk from the thread havin his VISA after a long tym .where is family guys itys really long since he posted sumthing here for those with high case number i think todays message will confort us .Remember GOD loves you folks be blessed

Todays devotion

1 Peter 5;7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

God loves you be blessed folks

hallo mates we are really waitin for the VB oour prayer is to have a big jump in the visa bulletins ,to my mate danny i believe its worth the wait really Gods tym is the best tym may he bless you in your relocation ,its really good to see the first folk from the thread havin his VISA after a long tym .where is family guys itys really long since he posted sumthing here for those with high case number i think todays message will confort us .Remember GOD loves you folks be blessed

Todays devotion

1 Peter 5;7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

God loves you be blessed folks

Thanks a lot akelloh for the message-so comforting as we continue to be patient in this long wait

Visa has an error

hey comrades thanks for for keeping the forum active, I have been up country and not able to post.MY WIFE MANAGED TO OBTAIN THE PASSPORTS FROM KISUMU YESTERDAY,HOWEVER,MY VISA HAS AN ERROR ON DOB,they have printed the DOB which was put on e-dv application before selection, but after the selection of my wife ,she sent an email to KCC and pointed out that she made a mistake in her husband's DOB. They replied and to her to send the DS forms with the correct DOB which we did,since then we thought that they updated it but we have surprised to see the same wrong DOB on my visa moreover they have a copy of my birth certificate which shows the correct date and it is also included on my passport.Here is the nature of the error it is supposed to be 9th Dec1923 but we made a mistake and wrote 9th Dec 1922 and thats what they have put on visa,will this affect me at POE.ADVISE.

Samolaniyi, i will post the spreadsheet up dates probably tomorrow.
Akelloh bro,am fine just preparing relocation,our visas expire on 23rd April so little time left.

Status
Not open for further replies.