• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations Partitas, u were winner before facing CO, that was just a formality, lets pray that everyone gets their visa, may God bless you until last breath, my friend i am really happy for you

We thank God for the safe touch down....Enjoy your royco taste of nyumbani....All the best as you kick off your new life in land of endless opportunities...

First and foremost wanna thank God for journey mercies left NBO and made it safe to Philly the good news guys is that it took me a record time of 30mins to clear at the customs...my Royco and other spices reached safe without a hustle. Yesterday went to the SSN office to apply for the document and its gonna be in the mailbox 7 days from yesterday..so God willing I'ma start hustling soon.

The (negative temperatures) is taking a heavy toll on me so dear Kenyans Ole lenku and the rest leteni solar when coming coz its crazy u can see the sunshine but when you step out you cant enjoy the sun. another thing I noted at the airport the CD from IOM wasn't asked they just took the yellow bahasha and that was it so I dunno why?? coz all along guys always said that they ask for the cd...but maybe its different depending on the airport.

Will keep you guys in the loop....in the meantime congrats in plenty Family123, Akelloh, Jorj, Partitas, Olelenku. Nairobba and the rest of the crew...God bless you all.

Thank you sir for the good work you do in the forum...its a blessing to read the word of God...cheers!!

hallo folks its been wonderful mates the almighty is working through different ways i wanna take this chance and thank the lord for the way he has guided us and thanks for the visa granted to partritas amazing its all because of hiss love ,congratulation once again to my dear sister part may the almighty bless you more and for those who will be relocating may the peace an love of God be wih you

Today devotion

1 Peter 3;15

But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

Remember God loves you be blessed folks

Thanks American Family2133 for the good work with the spreadsheet....I nominate you for secretary general for the forum...lol..keep the good work going...cheers

THESE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET
(a) Interviews already done

NameCountryInterview outcomeA.P StartA.P EndA.P DurationA.P Outcome
1.Danny DenBurundiAdministrative processing........4/10/2013Loading...99 DaysLoading.......
2.Family2133UgandaAdministrative processing........21/11/201317/Jan/201459 DaysVisa granted
3.GodiaKenyaVisa grantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
4.4TuryaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
5.FeyisayoNigeriaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
6.Guy RayKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
7.NairobaKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
8.GhanamanGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
9.OlelenkuKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
10.JimkoKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
11.GittaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
12.Beth02KenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
13.NotezNot sureVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
14.PartitasKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
N/A
[TR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014
2.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
3. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
4. Kinski from Rwanda, Feb 2014
5.Lehw from Ethiopia, Feb 2014
6.Ison2013 from Ethiopia, Feb 2014
7.Ka Josy from Rwanda, March 2014

Its just very simple. All you need is to go back and log in into your DHL account and there you will find your waybill number that you need to copy it or record some where so that you may go direct to the DHL offices you preferred to use when you where registering. Its as simple as that. Hope it will be helpful
Thanks, I have registered with DHL but the problem is, I created an account for my wife who is the principal applicant and added the 2 children within her account , However, when I wanted to add my self on the same account, it failed so what I did , I created a separate account for my self but using the same case number and same DHL location as for the wife's account. Won't this cause any errors in delivery or pick of the passports at DHL because its my wife to pick them up.

We thank God for the safe touch down....Enjoy your royco taste of nyumbani....All the best as you kick off your new life in land of endless opportunities...

Bro Godia!Please confirm for us how you packaged the stuff you went with so that we can also take tips from that. I hear many food stuff remains at a port somewhere and i wanna avoid this.

Hey guys!!for those with 4 months and above before the d-day, what are you guys doing towards getting ready for the d day?Let us share so we can learn from each other. for me, I want to learn how to drive before I go. I hear to take the course in the US its costly. I even heard it can be 700$ is that true?So my first thing is learning to drive.:confused:

You will not receive communication from embassy bro..just check the site where you registered when ready you will get the airway bill number...hope you picked Kisumu as point of collecting ur passports its nearest to Uganda and even my passport was collected in Ksm so u got nothing to worry about...am happy for you and wish you all the best.
Guys, how do you get to know that the passports and the envelopes have reached the DHL point, up to today, I have not received any communication from the embassy about the pick up of the passports and the envelope. However, I have registered for DHL but I don't know how you get the airway bill. ADVICE

You can collect your visa in Ksm also not only Nairobi
Family,
I stand to be corrected - Isnt the delivery supposed to be at a Nairobi/Kenyan Location - that is if you registered with DHL? Check your Registration location. Furthest is Kericho and Mombasa - am not sure if there is a Kisumu Location as well, though from What they say most locations are within Nairobi.
Dont worry everything shall be OK. Just make those clarifications.
Arnold.

Stuff like Royco and kawaida spices unga is fine....I guess they have issues with things like grains and stuff that aint processed I just packed them in the backpack which I kept with me. so bora usibebe vitu noma theis a Kenyan woman who was busted with over 100 quail eggs claiming its medicine for her heart condition
Bro Godia!Please confirm for us how you packaged the stuff you went with so that we can also take tips from that. I hear many food stuff remains at a port somewhere and i wanna avoid this.

Hey guys!!for those with 4 months and above before the d-day, what are you guys doing towards getting ready for the d day?Let us share so we can learn from each other. for me, I want to learn how to drive before I go. I hear to take the course in the US its costly. I even heard it can be 700$ is that true?So my first thing is learning to drive.:confused:

Pose,
Now you are talking because its important for us to discuss exactly about the relocation than moving in blindly without adequate preparations. Most of us prepare adquately for the CO but once its done then the reality sets in-----and really there is no one to fill in those blanks for you - apart from YOU.
That said, The Driving Bit.....Who is going to recognize an East African Driving Permit when even our bu Degrees which we did sweat like mad 4 are translated into Diplomaz? Exactly which Driving Permits can apply in US?
Arnold.

GOd is on your side pal, please forum, pray for this man , he needs your spiritual support bcs he has been suffering in A.P for many months.
May God protect your case mate! and in Jesus name your status will change into issued soon.
My status updated today, still on AP. That means they're working on my case.

hallo folks hop ya all good its good to hear from guys lyk Godia its been along time hop ya good bro and to folks who are getting ready to relocate all the best and for those backbencher our tym will come lets have each one of us in prayers,Dnny hope ya case ends soon you will always be in our prayers

Today devotion

Isiah 40;31

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint .

Remember GOD loves you be blessed folks

Status
Not open for further replies.