• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that comes to my mind is the song 'Our God is greater' by Chris Tomlin; google it up guys and see what I mean! We serve a mighty God, don't we? Congs Partitas! And Family2133 is very quick at updating the spread sheet, man!!! This forum rocks!

I will google it my dear,what is ordained for us shall always be ours in Jesus name !haha family must update it very fast coz his case is mine and mine is his,remember me and him are boarding the same plane lol!

All the best Partitas today as you face the CO. The lord says ask and it shall be given. It is all yours, i am sure you have prepared enough now its the Lord to do it which its already done. I have already opened the bottle and i am already celebrating the victory, now just chilling for your post to confirm the good news....

Come with several glasses enough for the E family and I hope the champagne will be enough lol!My marvelous God has fulfilled my heart desire,thank you bro!

visa granted!thank you my Heavenly Father !my childhood dream has come true!details baadaye!

Congrats Partitas and Wish u the best as u prepare to experience ur dream come true. God is good all the time.
As days pass by i have a feeling that i cant really find the words to explain. We are really favoured and for sure a house of winners.

Congrats Partitas and Wish u the best as u prepare to experience ur dream come true. God is good all the time.
As days pass by i have a feeling that i cant really find the words to explain. We are really favoured and for sure a house of winners.
Thanx christabel,we are really favoured as I saw everyone getting their visas so easily !i was wondering why I had a sleepless night!the spreadsheet shall read visa issued until the end of our year!

visa granted!thank you my Heavenly Father !my childhood dream has come true!details baadaye!

DV2014AF000085**
Entry Checked: 02.05.2013
Form Sent to KCC: 09.08.2013
Confirmed by KCC Via email: 14.09.2013
2nd NL: 20.11.2013
Interview : Issued
Police Cert: Done
P.O.E: Michigan, Detroit city

Partitas , Am happy for you and your family.now the journey start .

Oooohh God!
That's a great news! Congs Partitas.
wish u the best in ur prep for relocation.
Now I keep smiling coz everytime I come on the thread, I am finding a great news worth my smile.
Gonna change my name to smiley Yvt
Hahahahahaha

Thanx christabel,we are really favoured as I saw everyone getting their visas so easily !i was wondering why I had a sleepless night!the spreadsheet shall read visa issued until the end of our year!

Amen oh and as days pass by with this kind of favour i feel this inner joy and relief that all will go through successfully till the end of the FY.

Guys, how do you get to know that the passports and the envelopes have reached the DHL point, up to today, I have not received any communication from the embassy about the pick up of the passports and the envelope. However, I have registered for DHL but I don't know how you get the airway bill. ADVICE

CONGRATULATIONSSS!!! Partitas -

OMG - Great News for you Partitas - Words are beyond what can be expressed here - The journey has just begun and be Blessed.

Arnold

That is very easy pal, first I think you already registered to DHL (one of the branches in Nairobi or in Kenya) and then you check here https://usvisa-info.com/en-KE/selfservice/verify_account if there is any update in your account
Guys, how do you get to know that the passports and the envelopes have reached the DHL point, up to today, I have not received any communication from the embassy about the pick up of the passports and the envelope. However, I have registered for DHL but I don't know how you get the airway bill. ADVICE

Definitely if your passports are ready they will take some days to be in Kisumu branch from Nairobi, and you ll realize the change in your DHL accoun, then it will read "ready to pick up" inbox me your e mail address I may send you a sample from a 2013 winner , how it looked like.
Thanks Aimanda, but remember am in Uganda, I have registered today and I have chosen Kisumu DHL office which is nearer to Uganda

Family,
I stand to be corrected - Isnt the delivery supposed to be at a Nairobi/Kenyan Location - that is if you registered with DHL? Check your Registration location. Furthest is Kericho and Mombasa - am not sure if there is a Kisumu Location as well, though from What they say most locations are within Nairobi.
Dont worry everything shall be OK. Just make those clarifications.
Arnold.

We have been greatly favored and deeply loved by God's tender love and mercy. Congrats and thanks for believing in him who makes a way where there is no way.

Its just very simple. All you need is to go back and log in into your DHL account and there you will find your waybill number that you need to copy it or record some where so that you may go direct to the DHL offices you preferred to use when you where registering. Its as simple as that. Hope it will be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.