• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jonge for the reply. I'm not really a newbie, been in it for about 7 years, got few certifications and diplomas. I've earned my CCNA and am Linux certified. Work with em networks and systems, over here am good, and competitive, but i think i need to add some class to my daily routine.... :rolleyes: It was one of my resolutions to add a bit of knowledge in where its thick, so i'm thinking maybe the Microsoft certifications and maybe some security with that. As for Family.... WOW!!! God has a way of making you have a great start to the Year!!! am so happy for you, wish I could see the kids jumping up n down...

Well you could indeed add some Microsoft certifications, CompITA or even do CCNP and finally CCIE.The options will really depend on your interest and if you have the time. You could also certify in JUNIPER as well

Bro I told you to rest your case with the Most High am very happy for you my bro we are with you and keep up posted
Thank you so much Aimanda. On that very note , I want to thank the almighty whose capability I can not describe. I Have received an email telling me to send the passports as soon as possible and right now , I have been to DHL and they will reach Monday morning.
Join me and we thank Our Lord, this is a miracle my dear e-family.

Hello e-family...been missing in action but am good just busy clearing stuff and preparing for the take off...another good news you guys remember the guy at the medicals who was told to wait for TB results? met him downtown Nairobi yesterday and results were negative the only hustle now is getting a slot for rescheduling appointment...I was happy for him and I believe all will end well....as for Family bro words can't express how am feeling right now....you were destined for greatness and the good Lord has indeed proven the point. congrats and be blessed pass my warmest regards to the Family.

God is great all the time. Very happy for family and his entire family.
Ladies and Gents, this is to let you know ON BEHALF OF our friend FAMILY2133 that, his status has just changed into READY from Administrative Processing !!! They (he and the whole family) are no longer in A.P.
He sent me an sms from the country about this good news and he is very happy for that, and once he reaches the town he ll post some something on the forum.

So, let us thank the Almighty and keep praying for the further process, and don't forger to pray for Dannyden too.
Mates, praise be to God !!

COngs beth02 we are very happy for you.
DV2014AF000085**
Entry Checked: 02.05.2013
Form Sent to KCC: 09.08.2013
Confirmed by KCC Via email: 14.09.2013
2nd NL: 20.11.2013
Interview : Mid Jan 2014
Police Cert: Done
P.O.E: Michigan, Detroit city

visa approved,I thank almighty God forgiving me and my family our desire also thank your all and wish you well.I want to encourage those go for interview to be compose and have all document ready.document required are:-original passport,original and copy of KCSE certificate,original and copy marriage certificate,original and copy birth certificate,police clearance,and two 2*2 passport.then your visa will be approved.

Hi DV family its being a while and soooo much has happened with success stories. Was a little busy with work and school. Congrats to all those whose visas have being granted and especially Family2133 i feel like crying :D extremely happy for u. We indeed have an awesome God and His ways are not ours. May He continue to favour us all as we go further into this FY. Cheers

Thank you so much Aimanda. On that very note , I want to thank the almighty whose capability I can not describe. I Have received an email telling me to send the passports as soon as possible and right now , I have been to DHL and they will reach Monday morning.

DV2014AF000085**
Entry Checked: 02.05.2013
Form Sent to KCC: 09.08.2013
Confirmed by KCC Via email: 14.09.2013
2nd NL: 20.11.2013
Interview : Mid Jan 2014
Police Cert: Done
P.O.E: Michigan, Detroit city

That God miracle..........am so happy.

Hahaha!! don't worry arrow roots, yams and wheat porridge you will leave them behind here...and if you find them chance are they won't taste like the ones you know...unless visiting the local West African shops over there. About fattening you wont need to hit the gym for that ...it will come so natural..... guaranteed first six months you will be enemies with the mirror....lol its like a must you wont believe... so far from the forum you seem to like a compact (full) stomach.. you know a one pack lol...:)

QUOTE=NAIROBBA;2674994]haha my man!!I see you are already conversant with the diets there!!!wah as for me, I know I'll have a hard time with the food, am used to arrow roots, yams and wheat porridge I don't know the last thing about maccaroni and corn bread and all those fancy american foods. Damn!! I'm gonna get fat.[/QUOTE]

Congrats

Wow... what an amazing conclusion to your AP...I am so happy for you and your family...If it wasn't for the guests in the house I was almost jumping up and down on the sofa...had to spare the embarrassment...Truly the prayers of the E family are powerful and can move mountains!!!...from Family2133 to ....American family2133. I wish you all the best as you plan your relocation..and may the lord reward your faithfulness and order your steps.. when you touch the runway in Edmond Oklahoma.

Congrats Family!!!Top news of the year so far!!Now come to Nairobi I show you where to buy your tickets from.hehe Congrats once again; I know your kids are over the moon right now...
hahaha,top news!,Ok that is true,this is one of the popular cases on 2014 thread.man slow down,let me first see how smart the visa will be in my passport then u will give me ticket deals.How much did u pay Nairoba?

It will soon change to issued in Jesus name!!we hope the same happens for Dannyden!!

yes we need to join efforts and foward more prayers for Danny's AP to end well very soon.That guy AP is a terrorist ,I do not wish any of my e-family member to ever meet him.I also still need prayers though.

yes we need to join efforts and foward more prayers for Danny's AP to end well very soon.That guy AP is a terrorist ,I do not wish any of my e-family member to ever meet him.I also still need prayers though.

Family what do you mean about danny's AP? I don't understand?

Hi Olelenku, I don't know if any one answered your question? From my experience I have seen some carry Ketepa Tea........and successfully passed through customs. The worst that can happen if they randomly stopped your Luggage. The FDA guys(Food and Drug Administration) would simply ask you to either pay duty for them if too many packs or surrender them if you can't afford...Secondly worst scenario is to quarantine the Ketepa Tea, Thus if they suspect any health risk to the general population( Americans) or the environment but tea does not carry killer diseases...lol from my small research I believe if its not processed then Tea is not allowed into the country....

So I would say carry them as well as Royco etc..some People are caught with delicious things like dry frog legs, raw turtle heads, BBQ rats etc..for those into fear factor food stuff like the Chinese :)...so yours is a walk in the park. Hope this helps!!!

For more info check this site for what to carry or not..
https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/de...vMTM5MDEzMTI3My9zaWQveEE2alZMS2w=/suggested/1

and this pdf go to Table 3-148 where they talk about tea.
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/import_export/plants/manuals/ports/downloads/miscellaneous.pdf

hi feyi,I believe the flight is a BA...according to IOM here..also,for my Kenyan mates,guy ray..who have preceded ..can I carry Majani..Kenyan tea leaves ?Host wants some ketepa..any advise guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.