• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

that what they told me through email ,bt at the embassy she told me will nt give any answer to courier their ,asked me to email them again , thats all what she told me then!!

that what they told me through email ,bt at the embassy she told me will nt give any answer to courier their ,asked me to email them again , thats all what she told me then!!

Which lady? Was it at the gate? Where you allowed inside the embassy? Did 'the lady' look up your case on the computer before asking you to leave? How did you communicate with 'the lady'? In English?

hmmmm...@sm1 i told u the lady reply that i should go and wait when they finish they will contact thats all she told me ,she is inside the embassy at the consular window then bro!

hmmmm...@sm1 i told u the lady reply that i should go and wait when they finish they will contact thats all she told me ,she is inside the embassy at the consular window then bro!

Hello Tyt...
Wishing you all the best, all of us are doing that. We wish your AP gets cleared soon and you get your visa on time.
Britsimon n Sm1smom asked you a pretty simple question which you've not replied to. Yeah, we get the Lady told you to go and they'll contact you but Did you see her check the computer, maybe type something for a minute then told you something like, Tyt, I see you were put on AP on this n this date but sorry we are still working on your case....blah blah. Go home, we will call you once we are done with you case.
Man, we are doing all we can to capture the picture and help where we can.
All the best @tyt

Advice me please-Should i call the embassy today?The missing doc(wife's COGC)was delivered yesterday @ 10:30am.how fast do they handle such a case?I dont want to make it petty but all my other docs had no issue,just one missing doc.

That would be ok. I would actually leave it until Jan 1 or 2. If you go in December you will need to report 2014 taxes and you might might find Jan 1 flights are cheap.
thanks for the tip Britsimon....thats a relief..i was worried there..then the tax thing...i dnt understand...please expound dear.

Advice me please-Should i call the embassy today?The missing doc(wife's COGC)was delivered yesterday @ 10:30am.how fast do they handle such a case?I dont want to make it petty but all my other docs had no issue,just one missing doc.
Hi Prince John,

I am not sure anyone will be able to give you an accurate answer as to how fast they handle cases on AP. You have done your part now I think you have to sit and wait. Calling won't hurt at all and you can do so even this afternoon.

Tyt what if you wanted to use your passport what would you do? The embassy has held your passport for over 3 months and I personally think that is not normal. Those who are placed on AP are usually given the option either to take their passports or leave them behind but for a process that could take over 3 months it isn't advisable to leave them behind. The problem is that without the passport identifying yourself at the embassy is also difficult so she assumed you are courier if I get you well. From what you are telling us, it is difficult to figure out what else you can do...either you are unable to put forward what your problem is or the embassy staff over there is so terrible at what they are paid to do.

@Jonge i used my identity card to enter the embassy, and they hve the passport ,i dnt think i should go collect my passport without a visa jst coz of Ap no, coz they are the one that retained passport thr ,so i think i hve to wait and patient for God to work for me , i beleived it will soon come to past by God grace!!!

@Jonge i used my identity card to enter the embassy, and they hve the passport ,i dnt think i should go collect my passport without a visa jst coz of Ap no, coz they are the one that retained passport thr ,so i think i hve to wait and patient for God to work for me , i beleived it will soon come to past by God grace!!!

If they just gave you a paper where its state that your on AP !
But its ok, since you went back and she ''confirmed'' that your on AP. Now just be patient....
Hope you will be relieved soon :)

These was the last email i received from the embassy bro last month....thank you for your email dated July 7, 2014
regarding your diversity
visa application. At this time, the case is still undergoing
administrative processing.
While we try to complete our cases within 30 days,
it is not unusual
for them to take 90 days or more. Unfortunately,
we cannot provide you with a time frame as to when the administrative
processing will be
complete. Please know that we are aware of your
concerns and are
working on the case. Once the processing is
complete, we will contact you with instructions on how to proceed. We hope this information is helpful to you. If you
have further
questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact our office at ConsularFreetown@state.gov<mailto:ConsularFreetown@state.gov>. Sincerely, Consular Section
U.S. Embassy
Freetown, Sierra Leone

@ bricepitt,020363662 or 0203636000.I have just called them abt my case,what is it abt your case?mine was a missing doc,which they say it will be brought to the consular section this afternoon,and the visas shd be stamped by monda@ bricepitt,020363662 or 0203636000.I have just called them abt my case,what is it abt your case?mine was a missing doc,which they say it will be brought to the consular section this afternoon,and the visas shd be stamped by monday.

@ bricepitt,020363662 or 0203636000.I have just called them abt my case,what is it abt your case?mine was a missing doc,which they say it will be brought to the consular section this afternoon,and the visas shd be stamped by monda@ bricepitt,020363662 or 0203636000.I have just called them abt my case,what is it abt your case?mine was a missing doc,which they say it will be brought to the consular section this afternoon,and the visas shd be stamped by monday.
Glad that everthing is now fine PJ ;)