• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 AOS Only - New Thread

I AM GREEN!!!

Just found out my status is in Card/Document production! (I didn't receive a text or email for notification. I have been frantically checking out my status online)

Thanks to @Sm1smom and @Fiefia for putting together the most useful DV AOS guide online. Without it, I would be lost in this "journey".

Special thanks to @Britsimon for responses to my questions, putting together the CEAC data, and being an awesome person overall.

You have been extremely supportive!!!

@jj777 and @Mammad and the rest of us who didn't get the visa: Follow up with your applications, be as attentive as you can, and don't waste time panicking or stressing. @Mammad should be at least glad to know that things are moving forward in Philadelphia FO.

I have updated the spreadsheet and will keep updating it when I receive the card and welcome letter. I would like to take this opportunity to remind the people on this forum doing the same :)
CONGRAAAATS! :) VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! :)))

Just update my timeline too :). Mom I was looking for address where I need to send the Asylum application cancellation form You showed me. But I am dump or blind I can not find it one specific address in Google anywhere :/ Do You know where should I mail it?

Just update my timeline too :). Mom I was looking for address where I need to send the Asylum application cancellation form You showed me. But I am dump or blind I can not find it one specific address in Google anywhere :/ Do You know where should I mail it?

No you're not dumb or blind, I think you just don't pay enough attention :rolleyes:. When I posted that link I indicated you needed to call USCIS to find out where to mail the form to.

Are you heading to the social security office to get your unrestricted SSN @Britsimon ? If you do it anytime soon, let us know what is needed and how your experience is please.

Yes please. It will help us too. We will go next week :)

There's no big deal or major process involved with this. Simply go to the SSA website, download the form, fill it out and tick the Card Replacement option. Take the form, your GC and your old SSN card down to their office (have your birth certificate on hand too just in case, they shouldn't need it again but you never know with these people).