• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 - And off we go again!

Help

good morning to you all,
plz i want to no if i can still check 2011 results?
coz i forgot to check them, due to email password problem.
thks

I did apply DV 2014 on the third week of October this year... So good luck and fingers crossed... this would be my 2nd time applying DV... as my first time was DV2004. (For the DV2004: My best friend won it but didn't go ahead with it and she wished that it was me to won it instead of her.) But that's okay as there will be opportunity for me to win one in the future. :)

With the photo resize... I had difficultly to make it to exact size they wanted on "gimp" but lucky I did googled it up to find how to do it correctly on gimp and bookmark the link for the future if I need to apply next DV in the future if I didn't get DV2014.

My story!

Hello, friends, I would like to give an advice, save the confirmation codes immediately in differnt places. I had it in my PC memory and although I wanted to save it somewhere else I had neglected. One December day my PC did't want to work. I had to pay 250 euros for memory backup to get confirmation codes back. And I don't regret that money , because in May I saw that I was selected. Now I can not wait the second notification and the date of the interview. All the best and good luck to all.

Hi Guys.Lets unite and pray for success.With God all things are possible.Nothing is impossible with God.For me its my first time to enter the lottery and am hopeful come may 1st.Lets patiently wait.i know it seems like too far away but its just a few months away.gud luck to everyone!

Hi guys. This is my 3rd time to apply. I however remembered to do so just almost the last days. I never had time to take other fotos (for my dotas and I), so i used for last year :-(. I know they say to use fotos not older than 6 months but just the thought of applying keeps me at peace. So i am happier i tried. All the best to everyone who applied

Am in a situation here.When applying for DV Lottery i indicate my passport number .my passport has expired and i was told that i need a totally new passport with a new number.Am confused can someone help me with advices.Is it a major issue if i get selected.

Hello, friends, I would like to give an advice, save the confirmation codes immediately in differnt places. I had it in my PC memory and although I wanted to save it somewhere else I had neglected. One December day my PC did't want to work. I had to pay 250 euros for memory backup to get confirmation codes back. And I don't regret that money , because in May I saw that I was selected. Now I can not wait the second notification and the date of the interview. All the best and good luck to all.

All the best and thank you for the info

You will be OK

Am in a situation here.When applying for DV Lottery i indicate my passport number .my passport has expired and i was told that i need a totally new passport with a new number.Am confused can someone help me with advices.Is it a major issue if i get selected.

Cathyliss,

IF you are selected, you will have to send copies of documents to KCC to validate your eligibility for the DV Lottery. At that time, you will send copies of your OLD passport (which will have the expiration date, so they can clearly see it expired) and your NEW passport. It is not a major issue. Just make sure you have good, clear copies.

Sukie

Hi

When is the letter sent out to winners? Sometime in April? or May?
Or we don't get any lettler? (only online checking if we get selected or not?)

Sorry about a basic question, but I seem to have lost the application number...

Thanks!

Hi

When is the letter sent out to winners? Sometime in April? or May?
Or we don't get any lettler? (only online checking if we get selected or not?)

Sorry about a basic question, but I seem to have lost the application number...

Thanks!

There are no letters, it's all online. The results are known as of May 1st. And you must have the confirmation number or there is no way to check anything.

Its my third try for the Dv. Good luck to everybody

Im in the same boat as you. Just to think that in a little over 3 weeks everything could change for us. You know what they say though..... third time's a charm:D good luck to everyone!

thanks sukie.Good luck.We shall meet here and discuss more for we shall be seslected IN JESUS NAME I PRAY>AMEN!

just wanted to wish everyone who entered this year all the very best of luck in the coming 10 days. let me just say that it is such an awesome feeling when selected and when it is all done :) I hope everyone gets selected and I will be thinking of all of you :)

Not too long now. I will say that should this be another year of no I will take my leave from the forums. While it has been wonderful to be a cheerleader for everyone, especially the Australians who win, I don't think my pom poms can go another year cheering when I am not on the winning team so to speak.

Let's see what happens in just over a weeks time :)

Q