• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 - And off we go again!

thanks

just wanted to wish everyone who entered this year all the very best of luck in the coming 10 days. let me just say that it is such an awesome feeling when selected and when it is all done :) I hope everyone gets selected and I will be thinking of all of you :)

i will be very happy if selected :-D

This is when I'm most anxious. I just want to hurry through these next few days and get my answer so I can carry on with life.

Keeping my fingers crossed for myself and everyone here! Best of luck.

Just need a clarification with regarding police certificates: I know I would need to get New Zealand and Australia Police Certificates if I got selected as a DV 2014.

When reading instructions for selectees on travel state site it says: If the applicant

"lived in a different country for more than 12 months

was 16 years or older at that time

the police authorities of that locality."

Basically would I need to apply another country police certificate if I lived in other country over 365 or 366+ days?

I did also lived in Canada slightly under 12 months as an student during student exchange. - not sure if I would need to get this one?