• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Yes,it was issued on 1 July. I'm not a typical AP applicant though so don't know how significant my experience is - just, if they have kept your passport it will go to "issued" rather than "ready" after the AP is complete.

What is maybe worth mentioning is that I got the update on the CEAC tracker before they officially let me know so it is a good way to keep up to date. It obviously changes in real time as they complete the steps.

Hi ,

I too haven't got any update yet, few mails been sent but same default response from them , and my dates from CEAC not been changed after 15th of May ...

CN : 2013AS00005***
1st NL Checked : 30th Oct 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 1st Nov 2012 DHL
Forms Received : 3rd Nov 2012 (DHL Confirmed)
Medicals : 12 Feb
Interview : 28th March 2013 - Administrative Processing
visas : ??

Mine changed from AP to "issued", but that was because they'd kept my passport (the AP was "technical" - a delayed document)

SussieQ Congrats! Tell me more about ur case which I guess s similar to myn. Imagine they told me d visa was approved and even gave me an Alien number. they said I'll get d visa after 5 days. Then few days later am under AP. Plz tell me abt ur case. Thanks

SussieQ Congrats! Tell me more about ur case which I guess s similar to myn. Imagine they told me d visa was approved and even gave me an Alien number. they said I'll get d visa after 5 days. Then few days later am under AP. Plz tell me abt ur case. Thanks

Not much to tell, everything was pretty straightforward but we were missing our police certificates due to a delay at the issuing authority. They gave us the AP form indicating documents missing, when we got them we sent them over, they seemed to get delayed in the consulate mail room a few days, then I saw activity on my CEAC tracker, when it said issued I called them, and the next day the courier delivered our passports.

After the last update on my case on 6 May 2013 from CEAC website, Now I have another update on 11 July 2013. I hope this update means something very soon. Have a great day all and Best of luck.

After the last update on my case on 6 May 2013 from CEAC website, Now I have another update on 11 July 2013. I hope this update means something very soon. Have a great day all and Best of luck.

Congrats, and my good wishes. Please keep us informed about the progress, because it will also give us hopes as well!!!!!!!!!

@Jimma Boy Bro, I think your record of 160 days under AP is really in trouble now, because the way things are going for me, I am sure I am going to break that record within no time. I am already 130 days old now. It is only a matter of 30 days before I take that crown from you. Wish me some luck guys!!!!!!!:(

@Jimma Boy Bro, I think your record of 160 days under AP is really in trouble now, because the way things are going for me, I am sure I am going to break that record within no time. I am already 130 days old now. It is only a matter of 30 days before I take that crown from you. Wish me some luck guys!!!!!!!:(

Gabam i realy wish that you won't break that record, to be honest i'm very solidar with your case and this is the reason that I keep cheacking the forum. I'm sure that every thing will be fine in the end, but you realy don't deserve this stressfull delay. Let's hope that the next time i will read the great news.... :)

Guys, this administrative Processing thing, scared the shit out of my pants!! i really didn't even started in the DV2014 process, but am afraid of it, (Scary situation, needs lots and lots of patience) because (I Hope not, may God wishes Not) am afraid to fall in the same Administrative thing, as from one of the Posts it looks like i am under the Condor Visa thing countries, and my case number is high, means i will be late in process and might lose my 2014 Fiscal year thing, (May God wishes that i am not going to be under Administrative Processing), I wish all those under AP to have some relief and good conclusion very soon about their cases, my prayer is with you!

I got updates on CEAC website on 11, 14 and 16 July 2013, My question is What does such quick updates happens in short period mean?
Please only who knows and are sure of the answer tell me.

I got updates on CEAC website on 11, 14 and 16 July 2013, My question is What does such quick updates happens in short period mean?
Please only who knows and are sure of the answer tell me.

In my humble opinion, these rapid status updates mean good news. So keep praying, and all will end up well soon!!!!!! Also, there was another one on this thread who had quick updates and got visa. I can't recall his name, please read this thread thoroughly, I am sure you will find him.

Yes Gabam,

This one is really interesting and gives more hope till 30th of Sep 2013 , hence will wait and see..

CN : 2013AS00005***
1st NL Checked : 30th Oct 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 1st Nov 2012 DHL
Forms Received : 3rd Nov 2012 (DHL Confirmed)
Medicals : 12 Feb
Interview : 28th March 2013 - Administrative Processing
visas : ??

Read the thread about the DV-2012 guys who went through Administrative Processing last year. It will really give you hopes and confidence. Here is the link http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548648-DV-2012-Under-Adiminstrative-Processing

I haven't got status update since 30th May. What's happening guys, I am really fed-up now? Are they working on our cases or not?

Dear gabam,
I really don't know what is going on ? I got 4 updates so far in this month: 11, 14, 16 and 17 of July !! and the status is still AP !
I really don't know what does that mean ?? I will call them today and ask them what does that mean!

Dear gabam,
I really don't know what is going on ? I got 4 updates so far in this month: 11, 14, 16 and 17 of July !! and the status is still AP !
I really don't know what does that mean ?? I will call them today and ask them what does that mean!

I call them every week but they don't say anything. They just say pending administrative processing, and nothing else.

Are you sure you provided all the documents to them??
Yes, they asked for Affidavit of Support form and Proof of American Citizenship of my sponser and I did submit the required documents to the US Embassy after 5 days from my interview which was on 20, March 2013 !!