• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, any good news from anyone????????????????????????????

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, any good news from anyone????????????????????????????

Nothing dear bt very hopeful soooon. Remember we were chosen from almost 9 million people and dats a great inspiration and pillar to lean on! We should be hopeful guys! eventhough d waiting is a living hell!

Hy guys! Assuming ur nems as per all documents except ur birth cert and passport are Ibrahim Yussuf. Then in d birth cert nem is Ibrahim and dad's nem us Yussuf Ismail thus in d passport written as Ismail Ibrahim yussuf. Do u thnk dis is going to bring problems to my friend. please advise

Hy guys! Assuming ur nems as per all documents except ur birth cert and passport are Ibrahim Yussuf. Then in d birth cert nem is Ibrahim and dad's nem us Yussuf Ismail thus in d passport written as Ismail Ibrahim yussuf. Do u thnk dis is going to bring problems to my friend. please advise

Probably. The instructions are clear:

FULL NAME – Last/Family Name, First Name, Middle name. Enter your name exactly as listed on your passport.

Also, can you please not use texting abbreviations in the forum.

under AP

Hi All

I'm in "Administrative Processing" since 3 Jun 2013 :(

CN :2013AS00003XXX
Result checked:2 May 2012
Sent Forms to KCC: 15 May 2012
DHL Confirmed delivery: 17May 2012
Interview : 3 Jun 2013 ( under AP)

Hi All

I'm in "Administrative Processing" since 3 Jun 2013 :(

CN :2013AS00003XXX
Result checked:2 May 2012
Sent Forms to KCC: 15 May 2012
DHL Confirmed delivery: 17May 2012
Interview : 3 Jun 2013 ( under AP)

I am surprised to know that Thai people are also put under Administrative Processing. What happened dear, what went wrong during your interview?????

You are faithfully , you are faithful, you are faithful, your joy is my stength..................................sing with me. Thanking God for my Visa.

Hayyy

I am surprised to know that Thai people are also put under Administrative Processing. What happened dear, what went wrong during your interview?????

My interview was ok , no document missing ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Under Administrating processing since june 1st - no update since 5th

hello ,
i'm Hyattsville my case number 2013AF53xxx i have my interview saturday 1st but after day i have Ap .i so tired to wait.my question you date has change everyday

Dear Gabam ,

You can already call ,because now you reach 3 month,please call directly your Embassy.
They don't accept calls, but I have already sent them many emails, to which they simply reply as "Your case is pending Necessary Administrative Processing".

I haven't visited here for a while. Hang on guys...the decisions should come soon and fingers crossed they are all positives. I'll keep you in my prayers this Ramadhan.

Hello everybody, any good news?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wow! Looks Like there is or might be some today! I just had a call a few hours a go and I am being asked to send my passport. Seriously in disbelief I just said ok, I thought it was a staged call but I guess not. Immediately she hang up the phone I checked the status in CEAC and there it is "READY" Status Updated Date: 10-Jul-2013. I think I'll send it tomorrow. :)

Wow! Looks Like there is or might be some today! I just had a call a few hours a go and I am being asked to send my passport. Seriously in disbelief I just said ok, I thought it was a staged call but I guess not. Immediately she hang up the phone I checked the status in CEAC and there it is "READY" Status Updated Date: 10-Jul-2013. I think I'll send it tomorrow. :)

That is good news indeed...congrats

Congrats dear, I am looking forward to your visa. Please let us know when you get the visa. And thank you so much for sharing the this information with us, now we know that when the AP is finished, our status is changed from "Administrative Processing" to "Ready". Thanks!

Congrats dear, I am looking forward to your visa. Please let us know when you get the visa. And thank you so much for sharing the this information with us, now we know that when the AP is finished, our status is changed from "Administrative Processing" to "Ready". Thanks!

Mine changed from AP to "issued", but that was because they'd kept my passport (the AP was "technical" - a delayed document)

Mine changed from AP to "issued", but that was because they'd kept my passport (the AP was "technical" - a delayed document)

What is your position now, have you received your visa? And please guys, create a forum signature for yourself and put the necessary information there, so that we can have an idea about each other. Thanks.

What is your position now, have you received your visa? And please guys, create a forum signature for yourself and put the necessary information there, so that we can have an idea about each other. Thanks.

Yes,it was issued on 1 July. I'm not a typical AP applicant though so don't know how significant my experience is - just, if they have kept your passport it will go to "issued" rather than "ready" after the AP is complete.

What is maybe worth mentioning is that I got the update on the CEAC tracker before they officially let me know so it is a good way to keep up to date. It obviously changes in real time as they complete the steps.