• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Under Administrative Processing

Well, I am tired now, I can't take it anymore. If they want to reject our cases, then they should straightway tell us, why are they putting us through all this ordeal.

I call them every week but they don't say anything. They just say pending administrative processing, and nothing else.

I will phone them and ask them specially about the frequent updates on my case through CEAC, Does that mean anything ?
I wish they can give me any answer except the usual answer.

I haven't got status update since 30th May. What's happening guys, I am really fed-up now? Are they working on our cases or not?

I haven't got updated after 15th of May , hmmmm don't know man ...its so worried...

I have got frequent updates on June but nothing since 18 June.have no clue as well what is going on,seems after the 100 days they get busy checking the case, contacting the relevant bodies for investigations then update or request more information.so annoying the wait especially 30 September is not far anymore! hope for the best.

(Rhetorical)Is patience a virtue?___________
AP-Ready-AP-Issued.

Guys, as for today I'm waiting for the waybill number.

Well, I am tired now, I can't take it anymore. If they want to reject our cases, then they should straightway tell us, why are they putting us through all this ordeal.

True Gabam, the experience is hell bt in shaa Allah it will end soon...Sept is just around the corner

Can one of my friends on AP educate me as to why they actually put someone on AP and grill them for so long? Are there any particular reasons or things that raised an eyebrow? I notice a lot of AP cases are Asia and few for Africa if I'm not mistaken.

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me!)
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th May 2012
Received By KCC - 12th May 2012
Confirmation From KCC - 25th May 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL - 14th June 2013
Police Clearance (TZ) - 13th June 2013
Police Clearance (UK) - 21st June 2013
Medicals - Completed 24th June 2013
I-134 - 16th July 2013
Bank Statements - 22nd July 2013
Interview - Wednesday, August 7th 2013 @ 8am - US Embassy Tanzania
Visa Pick up - Hopefully August 11th
Departure Date - August 17th 2013
Port of Entry - Washington Dulles

Can one of my friends on AP educate me as to why they actually put someone on AP and grill them for so long? Are there any particular reasons or things that raised an eyebrow? I notice a lot of AP cases are Asia and few for Africa if I'm not mistaken.

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me!)
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th May 2012
Received By KCC - 12th May 2012
Confirmation From KCC - 25th May 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL - 14th June 2013
Police Clearance (TZ) - 13th June 2013
Police Clearance (UK) - 21st June 2013
Medicals - Completed 24th June 2013
I-134 - 16th July 2013
Bank Statements - 22nd July 2013
Interview - Wednesday, August 7th 2013 @ 8am - US Embassy Tanzania
Visa Pick up - Hopefully August 11th
Departure Date - August 17th 2013
Port of Entry - Washington Dulles

There is a certain number of countries which are not trusted by US government, so its citizens are put through extensive scrutiny. But AP can also be due to missing documents and health issues etc.

"Patience is not about how long someone can wait. It's about how well they behave while they wait.", Please behave yourselves guys while we are waiting!:)

"Patience is not about how long someone can wait. It's about how well they behave while they wait.", Please behave yourselves guys while we are waiting!:)

Gabam, I haven't commented on your AP waiting time yet, but just so you know I have my fingers crossed for you!!! It must really suck to have waited this long - I hope that wait will be over soon with a positive result.

Gabam, I haven't commented on your AP waiting time yet, but just so you know I have my fingers crossed for you!!! It must really suck to have waited this long - I hope that wait will be over soon with a positive result.

Thanks dear!

To Gabam and all those who are still waiting for the end of the AP, you are in y prayers. I really hope this procedure will be over very soon. Please, take heart.

hi guys, dont worry however our AP will resolve before SEP 30, i have frequently sent messages to embassy to know my AP, then they have replied that "dont worry however we will definitily resolve your AP before SEP 30" so i am fellinv better now, patient is the only one key to succeed this worst process.

hi guys, dont worry however our AP will resolve before SEP 30, i have frequently sent messages to embassy to know my AP, then they have replied that "dont worry however we will definitily resolve your AP before SEP 30" so i am feelibg better now, patient is the only one key to succeed this worst process.

hi guys, dont worry however our AP will resolve before SEP 30, i have frequently sent messages to embassy to know my AP, then they have replied that "dont worry however we will definitily resolve your AP before SEP 30" so i am feeling
better now, patient is the only one key to succeed this worst process.