• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

100.000 will get a NL, 50.000 will approximately get a visa.
Reason: the rest of them will fail to get a visa

2. wrong adress

So many of them will not get a visa due to the above mentioned reason

hi Hancer,

could you please explain this a little bit.

Suppose u give a foreign mail address (which is obviously not your permanent address) to receive your first NL while you are staying at your own country could it be a problem??

thanks

Wrong adress means if the NL cannot be delivered due to not existing adress or this person does not live in this adress. Tomorrow is the day where we can check it. Can some1 tell me where to mail to get a copy of winner document? Just want to be prepared if necessary.

Dear all,
I hava some question

I fill up (Just electric type) my DSP-122, DS-230 by a consultency firm. I also checked it properly. It is correct.
But after typed they keept a photo copy.Even I have not yet any agreement with them I want to know.......

1) Have they any power to distirb me about visa/interview?
Aafter joining here I decide that I will complite my all kind of work( dv related)

2) (a) When we need AOS (affidavit of support)?
(b) what is the AOS form no. for bangladeshi winner?

My cousin got DV & now liveing USA nearavobe 10 years. If I want to collect AOS from him. When I shall knocked him? Please Discribe about AOS. Because when I shall get 2NL then maybe much time will have not in my hand.

3) How can I understand that my case no. is current? or as per my case no. my interview date is ..........?

already I read the visa bulletin, but there is no mention any specific case no.

thanks to all for important discussion.
But I think we need much more expert member on here. Then we will be more benifited.

we are shoked! but try again and dont cut off from here!
we hope your useful and important exprience,sugestion and discussion.

best of luck

Amit,

This time your luck didn't favor you but you did a very nice job by creating a forum for BD. Hope this good job will bring you luck next year.

Kabir,

1) They will be able to do NOTHING.
2) I don't know details about 'Affidavit of Support' you can go to DV 2010 forum or some other forum to know about it. One thing in this forum by AOS we mean 'Adjustment of Status' so for your case you will have to tell 'Affidavit of Support' instead of AOS. Between I am not going through your path because I am already in USA and will do AOS (Adjustment of Status).
3) In the visa bulletin you will get the cutoff number of the current or next month. If your case number is smaller then the cutoff number then your case is current. In most of the case they will send the 2nd letter with visa interview date when your case number is going to be current soon.

Amit,

This time your luck didn't favor you but you did a very nice job by creating a forum for BD. Hope this good job will bring you luck next year.

Insha Allah.....Next year I will get it bro..........I will be here always with u guys..... Thanks

we are shoked! but try again and dont cut off from here!
we hope your useful and important exprience,sugestion and discussion.

best of luck

Insha Allah kabir....I will get it next year, may be this year was not good for me even if I would win it........Allah knows.....

Why people are silent?.....I think we don't have any new guy who got dv2011....bulletin shows this time 5999 people got DV from Bangladesh.......

No one from BD (who even has good internet facilities) is interested in this kind of FORUM. Anyway, every day I come to this forum to do help and get help.

Dear all,
1) How can I get my Interviw date Before received 2nd letter? (visa buletin/ any website)
When your case no. will be current as per the Visa Bulletin you can call KCC in order to get the Interview date but it's not recommended to call them.

Dear all,
I hava some question

I fill up (Just electric type) my DSP-122, DS-230 by a consultency firm. I also checked it properly. It is correct.
But after typed they keept a photo copy.Even I have not yet any agreement with them I want to know.......

1) Have they any power to distirb me about visa/interview?
Aafter joining here I decide that I will complite my all kind of work( dv related)

2) (a) When we need AOS (affidavit of support)?
(b) what is the AOS form no. for bangladeshi winner?

My cousin got DV & now liveing USA nearavobe 10 years. If I want to collect AOS from him. When I shall knocked him? Please Discribe about AOS. Because when I shall get 2NL then maybe much time will have not in my hand.

3) How can I understand that my case no. is current? or as per my case no. my interview date is ..........?

already I read the visa bulletin, but there is no mention any specific case no.

thanks to all for important discussion.
But I think we need much more expert member on here. Then we will be more benifited.

1. I don't think they would be able to do anything.
2. You need to provide with Aff. of Support during the Interview if they ask for it and it will be mentioned in your second letter whether you need to submit this or not. So far I know there are two types of Aff. of Support they normally ask for. One is I-134 and another one is I-864.Normally they ask for I-134 but some Consular officer ask for I-864. During my Interview I submitted I-134 but the Consular Officer advised me to submit I-864.
3. You can find many post here with regards to How to read Visa Bulletin. I asked the same question and got many informative replies.

Hope it makes sense to you.

this is a wonderful forum and lot of information here. I am here again to help Deshi people~ any thing you want to know ask me.