• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Hey guys, my interview is in 4 days. I applied for the EAD card but haven't received it. Really don't know why.

Thank you for your answer middle.com.
No the documents haven't arrived yet. They talked with the post office, it will probably arrive by 22nd, that is what they told.
As for I-693, doctor gave me a sealed envelope and I submitted it with my package. It is prohibited to open it, so I don't have a copy of it. I will contact the doctor, but I don't understand why they asking for something I submitted with my package.

Ahad,

Don't worry your head too much. Most interview letters ask for documents that you've already submitted. We made copies of a bunch of docs that were requested in the interview letter, which we also submitted with the application and the IO never even mentioned any of them at the interview. But to be on the safe side, ask your surgeon for a copy of your I-693, he should've given it to you in the first place. You'll be alright. All the best!

I am the winner of DV 2010 lottery . When I filled the DS 230 and DS) 122 forms , I omitted to write important work experience which I worked. I have an interview appointment in May 2010. Can I rewrite or edit my work experience and send in the new DS 230 and DSP 122 forms t to the KCC . Or can I tell the omission to the consular officer in the embassy during my interview? Will the consular officer consider this new information as a fraud? or will she/he accept it to me if I write in the new DS 230, and DSP 122 forms which is supposed to be sent to the embassy. Will the consular officer ask me why I didn't mention it before? What can I do during my interview?

Please help me

Don't worry, all you need is to email to KCC (KCCDV@state.gov) and ask them to update your file, and they will do it online. I forgot to write my SSN and I called them and asked what should I do, and they told me that i need just to send them an email. So, good luck!!!

Hi bianfid,

I hope your interview goes smooth and you get a good IO.
Don't forget to leave your place ahead of time just in case of traffic jam etc.
You have my best wishes...

As for EAD, don't worry about it hopefully you won't need it ever again...

Hey guys, my interview is in 4 days. I applied for the EAD card but haven't received it. Really don't know why.

Hi bianfid, don't worry about it...I had my interview done and got I-485 approved and my EAD is still pending (online status still is initial review)...You won't need it anymore after your successful interview...good luck for your interview

Any news from i2009??? I beieve you are approaching the 30 days limit after interview...perhaps you should schedule an infopass or put a service request on your case (they can do this from the hotline number)...tell them that your timeline/limit is approaching...

Good news, everything is on track.
Just relax and wait your biometrics day.
Try not to get any cuts on your fingers though.
May be you can order out until the biometrics.
You get no cuts plus economy gets better.
Just kidding. Good to hear you got your bio appointment...

Thanks middle.com and capeolive,
As you guys told me, I booked an appointment in infopass for tomorrow.
But the nice thing is i received my biometrics appointment letter today. So I canceled the infopass appointment.
And one more thing. I had called the USCIS customer service regarding that as well and they did the service request on my case. Do I need to cancel that as well or they will take care of it?

Good news, everything is on track.
Just relax and wait your biometrics day.
Try not to get any cuts on your fingers though.
May be you can order out until the biometrics.
You get no cuts plus economy gets better.
Just kidding. Good to hear you got your bio appointment...

Good call capeolive...I like your thinking. I shall take your advice ;)

Hi antar45,

Congratulations on your biometrics appointment letter.
Now you should wear gloves and mind your fingers. Just kidding...
Yes, you should call USCIS and cancel service request as well.
When are you going for biometrics? May be you can add it to your signature.

But the nice thing is i received my biometrics appointment letter today. So I canceled the infopass appointment.
And one more thing. I had called the USCIS customer service regarding that as well and they did the service request on my case. Do I need to cancel that as well or they will take care of it?

Great news!! when is your appointment? update your signature! we wanna now how it is going))))
I think you need to call USCIS customer service and explain everything and they will tell you what to do or they just cancel the service request on your case. Good luck!

Thank you guys!
I will definitely call USCIS to cancel my service request and my appointment is for april 5th.

Great news!! when is your appointment? update your signature! we wanna now how it is going))))
I think you need to call USCIS customer service and explain everything and they will tell you what to do or they just cancel the service request on your case. Good luck!

Norkira, my congratulations with your appointment letter!!! It's a good news!!!!

Thanks middle.com. It's amazing how a simple appointment letter can make us so happy. Waiting's not fun, but I'm patient & I feel like I've planted the seeds, and soon will be eating my fruits :)

Congrats to everyone that received their interview letters ... good luck to all those who have their interviews coming up. Hope it goes smoothly for you all till the very end.

I am an Eritrean who live in Egypt. I am the winner of DV 2010 lottery. I have worked in Egypt as a "Child Care worker" for about two years. When I filled the DS 230 and DS) 122 forms, I only stated my previous work experience in my country and I didn't mention my current work experience in Egypt. I omitted to state my current occupation and work experience. This because I was not sure to get a supporting letter from my employer.

I have an interview appointment in May 2010.

Can I rewrite or edit my work experience and send the new DS 230 and DSP 122 forms to the KCC. Or should I tell the omission to the consular officer in the embassy during my interview?

Will the consular officer consider this new information as a fraud because I didn't state in my DS 230 and DSP 122 forms ? or will she/he accept it to me?

Can I fill this information in the new DS 230, and DSP 122 forms which is supposed to be sent to the embassy.

What can I do during my interview? How can I now mention my current work experience and occupation?

Please help me

I am an Eritrean who live in Egypt. I am the winner of DV 2010 lottery. I have worked in Egypt as a "Child Care worker" for about two years. When I filled the DS 230 and DS) 122 forms, I only stated my previous work experience in my country and I didn't mention my current work experience in Egypt. I omitted to state my current occupation and work experience. This because I was not sure to get a supporting letter from my employer.

I have an interview appointment in May 2010.

Can I rewrite or edit my work experience and send the new DS 230 and DSP 122 forms to the KCC. Or should I tell the omission to the consular officer in the embassy during my interview?

Will the consular officer consider this new information as a fraud because I didn't state in my DS 230 and DSP 122 forms ? or will she/he accept it to me?

Can I fill this information in the new DS 230, and DSP 122 forms which is supposed to be sent to the embassy.

What can I do during my interview? How can I now mention my current work experience and occupation?

Please help me

Hi Barya Yesus, I'd like to help but I believe this is the wrong forum for you as you are going through consular processing and this one is for adjustment of status for people already in the US...at least I don't have the answer to your question...but as someone pointed out earlier to you, just get in touch with KCC and ask them what to do...as I remember, just call them, tell them whats up with your case and via email you might be able to supply the previuosly omitted information...Good Luck

Just be honest and tell what you are doing and update KCC. You never know if the consular officer already know about your work and if you keep that out that might raise a flag...if you have nothing to hide then just tell about your job.:)