• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Does this mean it is over? DV2016

Yup! Although I hope the session timed out thing means hubby has won and we can stop stressing and plan our future there. :)

even if u are selected, u need ur number to become current to be a winner . but being selected give u a good chance

Hey Folks, Kinda weird ... Just checked on Confirmation # that was showing NOT SELECTED for the last 2 days and now "session time out " 2 times using Internet Explorer . And Showing NOT Selected on Chrome and Mozilla .... Going banana ....

Hey Folks, Kinda weird ... Just checked on Confirmation # that was showing NOT SELECTED for the last 2 days and now "session time out " 2 times using Internet Explorer . And Showing NOT Selected on Chrome and Mozilla .... Going banana ....

@ZaireCongo have been using explorer and telling me session time out,,wen i tried chrome it killed my hope with NOT SELECTED, ,,never been so fxxxxx up like wen i read te message from chrome...am now racing 2017,,,it will b my 5th round

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZaireCongo have been using explorer and telling me session time out,,wen i tried chrome it killed my hope with NOT SELECTED, ,,never been so fucked up like wen i read te message from chrome...am now racing 2017,,,it will b my 5th round

We have to wait till we actually see an authentic, legit DV-2016 winner. When we see this, check your status, if it was still not selected then that will be it.

I don't know, to me for "not selected" there isn't much hope. Only "session timeout" guys are sweating right now.
Wish mine was constant on session out,,but it runs with different answers on different internets i use,,,,so hopeless

Britsimon, you were truly fantastic as always. You figured it all out approx. 1,5 days sooner than DoS. They should offer you a job as DV2017 program IT director. Congratulations to all the winners all over the world!

Britsimon, you were truly fantastic as always. You figured it all out approx. 1,5 days sooner than DoS. They should offer you a job as DV2017 program IT director. Congratulations to all the winners all over the world!

I Second That!! Awesome work @Britsimon Lets raise our glasses to ya while singing off-key celebrating :)!