Did Anyone receieve letter from NEWARK for PP Stamping ? May-15th Victim

I got it stamped today

Hi Guys,

I went to INS today morning for third time, at last they stamped my passport. I have seen some other cases where they Stamped the PP and in some cases they have sent back and asked them to come once they get a Phone call or a letter from INS.
It\'s all on luck. Try yours.
Wish U best of Luck

Is there INS number, where we can call to find whether IBIS is available for any given location.

I want to know whether Arlington has resumed stamping

vasumeda Did you get letter or phone call from them ? What did you say to they ? What they told you

vasumeda Did you get letter or phone call from them ? What did you say to they ? What they told you ?

No I didn\'t get any letter or Ph call. I just told them that I was here 2 weeks ago and showed the

They took my Approval letter, security check receipt and asked me to wait for 10mins. After 20min they called me and stamped the PP. I guess they have done the SC on the spot.

Congrats vasumeda. Good luck to Sher and all waiting

I think you should try again. But maybe you can save some time if it\'s done on Wednesday, as many of you have pointed out.

Got PP stamped !

We got our PP stamped yesterday after going 3rd time.
As I observed you better keep low profile there, don\'t give unnecessary explanations which make them irritable, and will send you back. We have seen few people mentioning that their lawyer asked them to go there, and were turned down.
Good luck guys and thank you all.

passport stamped today 05/31, May 15th victim !

I went there second time today and got it stamped. I think nobody was refused for the reason that they do not have letter from INS to come for the second time.

They are stamping on passport after the security check. They didn\'t even take my EAD and AP.

ind76

No need of any letter or phone call, you can walk-in and get it stamped on any day !

may 29 - second try failed

Guys,
  I was there once again on may 29 and was turned down. I was also sent to the 10th floor after getting a ticket from the ground floor. The IIO at the counter told she does not know how long is the wait etc and told that she cannot back track to may 15 applications & I will have to wait for intimation from INS.
  They have taken my I-94 & AP. For people who are getting stamped now, aren\'t they asking for these?.
  I had taken the INS notice which they gave on 15th. Immediately after seeing that the IIO asked me if I was there previously and said she will not stamp my PP.

Recd. letter to go for stamping at Alexandria VA

Finally letter from INS showed up and I need to go on Jun 10th for passport stamping.

So it added about 20 days more to the process.