Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rincytom

I got information through my lawer and i havn't checked philly AVM yet.

rincytom said:
Did you know about the status thru your lawer or from the

Philly AVM?
If you know of any details such as whom to contact and how...please let me know.

mustang007 said:
I got information through my lawer and i havn't checked philly AVM yet.

Did your lawer give you any receipt number or something?
Thanks for your reply!

Yes ,my lawer sent me a copy of letter with receipt no. which he got from the Phily saying my file was moved to phily on july 15 .

rahuls said:
Did your lawer give you any receipt number or something?
Thanks for your reply!

Thanks mustang007, I appreciate your reply.

mustang007 said:
Yes ,my lawer sent me a copy of letter with receipt no. which he got from the Phily saying my file was moved to phily on july 15 .

mustang007 said:
Is your company HQ in Delaware or NJ or NY..?.

working in ny, employer in nj, filed in DE

hi folks,
I am in software working in NY, my company is HQ'ed in NJ but has a namesake office in DE.

My labor was filed in Jan-2004 in DE. Do you foresee any problems in my case. I have heard different sorts of information but thought I will ask the experts at this forum.

If there is anybody in my situation who has already got or is in progress, kindly let me know.

Thanks.

Yes...DE DOL verifies whether company has office

Hi 2001August,
I have known now for last few months that Delaware DOL sends its authorities to visit the office and to verify if the mentioned company in the labor certification actually exists and also gets other information like no of employees, etc from its reps that visit the companies. Also there is an exception to companies like Bank One, MBNA, DuPont and other well known companies in Delaware.

good luck

Urgent Help needed please ...

Dear Friends,
I am in a situation wherein my parent company had to terminate contract with my client. Because of this they let me go. I was able to find another project, but I do not want to go back to my old parent company. This new client wants me to join asap and now I'm looking for a company who can sponsor my H1 & GC as well. If you know any reliable company please PM or send me a email at startdsl@yahoo.com
Your quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
DS

My labor was filed in the last week of May 2003. I havent heard yet from them. It looks like they are processing Aug'03 cases now. My lawyer is not willing to check the status with them right now. Is there any way for me to check the status directly ?

GC0902's has finally finished the GC marathon

Hi all,
Without any hurdles like Vanderlei Lima.......in the Olympic Marathon......GC0902 has finished the GC Marathon. My 485 has been approved as of 9/15/2004. Thanks to all of you for all the motivation and support. Also special thanks to Rajiv Khanna for blessing folks like us with this amazing forum.

Good luck to you all and let me know if I could be of any help.
-GC0902

re: working in ny, employer in nj, filed in DE

gcexpress said:
Hi 2001August,
I have known now for last few months that Delaware DOL sends its authorities to visit the office and to verify if the mentioned company in the labor certification actually exists and also gets other information like no of employees, etc from its reps that visit the companies. Also there is an exception to companies like Bank One, MBNA, DuPont and other well known companies in Delaware.

good luck

thanks for the info.
1] is it going to help if i get a project in a company in delaware ?
2] is it going to help if i go and stay in delaware but work for my client (currently in NY) ?
3] my company has an small office in DE but no consultants working in DE. is this sufficient not to create any problem ?

Again this thread is dead.......
However it seems Philadelphia has again shown some movement of life :rolleyes:

thread is closed ?

the previous mesage says this thread is closed.
is there any thread which tracks 'Labor applications for GC filed in Delaware -State Level' ?

if anybody and any insights regarding to the three questions i posted in previous thread, i will be very grateful.

thanks.

2001august said:
thanks for the info.
1] is it going to help if i get a project in a company in delaware ?
2] is it going to help if i go and stay in delaware but work for my client (currently in NY) ?
3] my company has an small office in DE but no consultants working in DE. is this sufficient not to create any problem ?
This thread is dead because no one is writing, it is NOT closed by the official site. We can always make it live by writing more often.

Regarding
1)This is of some positive consequence
2)Not going to matter
3)As far as your company has atleast a single employee who is physically present in the office(may be a peon) it is enough. One more thing that now-a-days is taken into consideration is whether your payroll is also being run from there.

Any recent Updates in this group?

Hello all:
Wanted to know if anyone has recently recvd any labor clearings from Delaware region. Mine was filed in May 2003. No news yet.

DD

couple of weeks back I got a letter from the DE SESA stating that they have moved my case to Philly DOL.....My RD in SESA is end of July'03

Venkatba my labor was filed in May 2003 from delaware and well no news yet, do we have any way of getting a status for DE? My co says they dont give any application number or anything, let me know...thx man.

DD

Yeah I think what your company saying is right? In my case also I haven't heard/got anything from the DE SESA till this "Moved to Phiily" letter which I got last month.

I think they might be not consistent with all the cases. After seeing your post I am just checking letter I got from DE SESA, this one I got from DE SESA only and in that one mentioned "Your case has been forwarded to Regional office in Philadelphia on..." and mentioned three of our company employees names.

Any news for Labor filing around July 2003?

This is a good hope..to see people in this thread talking about DE processing i was beginning to think that DE was DEad :)
Are there any people who filed for there labor from DE around July 2003 or close and havent or have recieved any information?.

Still Waiting..

DD

Status
Not open for further replies.