Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
vinaya11 said:
Hi DEEPFOREST,

I am following this forum only from the last five days. My LC was applied from DE in May,2003. My employer has HQ in NJ and a branch in DE. My LC was filed on the basis of future employment.

I was just checking processing timings in the DOL website until the sponsoring employer called one day in April and said he got doubts about my case. I was stunned. Then I started checking websites, forums and all and I came to know that I kept my eyes closed. I am too desperate to get LC since I got only 10 months left on my H1b.

My case is with Philly DOL right now. It went there in March,2004. For some reason I got a feeling that both of us might be applied for LCs from the same employer. My employer too got a small office in DE and there is one person to answer the
phones and all.

Can you please post in this forum if you get LC clearance.

Thanks

Hi Vinaya,
Sorry for the late reply. I was not monitoring the forum for quite some time. I will definitely update the forum if I hear anything from my lawyer, either on labor or on NOF, if any.

Regards,
DeepForest

Hi,

One of the case from my company that filed on march 17th 2003 was moved to DOL on march 31st 2004 and approved from DOL on Apr 29th 2004.

Three other cases are also moved to DOL on march 31st 2004 and certified by DOL on May 13th 2004 but I don't have any information when they were applied at Delaware.

Thanks,
Guntur03

State and federal labor cleared

Hi,

My state as well as federal labor was cleared. Mine is applied in second week of march 2003 and sent to federal in march 31st 2004 and approved from federal on may 13th 2004.

Thanks and good luck,
Guntur03

Re:

Guntur03 said:
Hi,

My state as well as federal labor was cleared. Mine is applied in second week of march 2003 and sent to federal in march 31st 2004 and approved from federal on may 13th 2004.

Thanks and good luck,
Guntur03

Congrats Guntur03 !
I had a question. If your application was sent to federal labor on March 31st and got cleared in May 13th, then it only took one and half month to clear federal (philly DOL) labor. The processing time for philly DOL is showing as July 03. So, how did ur case got cleared, which would reach philly on March 31st 2004, while it was still processing July '03 ?
Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance.

DeepForest

hello deep forest
on those same lines have you heard anything about your labor from DE,since your's was filed in march 2003 as well,from what i remember?
thanks
sam6

Sam6 said:
hello deep forest
on those same lines have you heard anything about your labor from DE,since your's was filed in march 2003 as well,from what i remember?
thanks
sam6

No, sam6. I havent heard anything from my lawyer yet. Mine was filed on April 21st though. Does the lawyer normally get information when the case moves from State to Federal labor?

DeepForest

Deepforest,

I am not sure how phili DOL is processing . But our company got 5 approvals that are reached DOL after March 2004 .

Thanks

is u r company has head office in DE ?

HI Guntur,
Is your company Head ofice is in DE ?
or only branch office is there ?

I have filed on Aug 29, 2003 and still waiting.... My company has tax and payroll running from DE but there headoffice is at NY so not sure whether its going to come or not... :(

March labor

Has anyone from March 2003 who filed then not heard back if their application moved back to State?
I have not heard back anything on my case,and my company says the lawyer doesn't want to contact DE office in fear of getting rejected,since the company HQ is in NJ,but they have a valid office in DE.
It would greatly help to know how i can find out the status,directly by calling DE office,or any other way,and if anyone else is still waiting to hear back.
Thanks
Sam6

DE Labor

How does one check with the DE office,i tried calling a number listed for DE office of prevailing wages on immigration.com,and got voicemail's.
Thanks
Sam6

DE Office

Hi Rincy
Thanks i will check it out,was u'r lawyer able to find out?deal here is that the lawyer apparently told my company that they don't want to call DE office,and check since it could open up issues,which could prevent the case from going through if it would have originally.
Sam6

May 2003 started

I just called DE office and heard recording message, saying they started May 2003 processing. What about April cases??

Krivis

Does Tax problem have effect on GC processing?

Hi,
Im facing a situation. Hope anyone could guide me here.
My company HO is in TX they have a branch in DE.
My H1 is from DE and they have filed my labor from DE in OCt '03.
I work and live at Client site in FL.
My company runs my payroll from DE and deducts DE taxes.
When I filed my return for '03 my accountant said that I was eligible for DE state tax refund as I never lived there or worked there and FL has no state tax.
Yesterday I got a letter from IRS stating that the DE withholding was less and I have to pay the remaining balance tax.
When I called them to ask about the refund they said that I have to get a letter from my employer stating that I never Lived or worked in DE and so that I will be eligible for refund.

When I asked my employer for the letter my employer and my lawyer said that this could affect my GC processing.

now Im in a dilemma wether I should let go my $$$$ or not?
Im not sure how getting a refund would affect GC processing as I thought GC was for future employment.

Has anyone of you faced such a situation?
If so please advice me.

Thanks
Manoj

krivis said:
I just called DE office and heard recording message, saying they started May 2003 processing. What about April cases??

Krivis
Can you tell us what number you called. I went to the Deleware department of labor website and couldnt find the number.

Thanks,
DeepForest.

Status
Not open for further replies.