Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delaware office Phone number

(302) 761-8116

DeepForest said:
Can you tell us what number you called. I went to the Deleware department of labor website and couldnt find the number.

Thanks,
DeepForest.

Is it better to work in delaware ?

My employer is HQ'd in NJ and I am consulting in NY.
My labor application has been filed in Delaware on Jan-14-2004.

In light of the recent issues in DE, and since labor being for future employment, can I go to delaware and work in a company there just few weeks before my labor is going to be handled ?

Another question was, if yes to above, then is it possible that I work for my current client in NY remotely from Delaware.

Any insight will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

My wife's company HQ in NJ applied for her labor from Delaware on 28 Jun 2003. Now things look dicey for DE labor approvals if companies don't have a HQ in DE.

My wife can get her H1 transferred ( This is an option) to an employer in Maryland and can file for labor from MD ( it takes a long long time in MD).

Please advice if we should wait till DE decision comes or its sure that it won't get approved and move to MD employer ASAP. DE is at present processing May 2003 so about 2 months there and I don't know how much time dos Phily takes.

Please advice. Need to act soon..

Thanks

Any Hopes On De Cases

hi,
My case moved to phily DOL on Dec 2003 from DE SESA.
MY company don't have head office in DE.

What are the chances of getting labor cleared ?

My employer is telling that it will be cleared in 3 months..
and he told he is not withdrawing the case and if we get RFE, he will reply to that...

Any idea chances of DE cases getting cleared (Companies who don't have head office in DE )?

Hi gc_reddy-

I was also in the same boat. My DL LC moved to Phil DOL on Jan 2004. 3 of the cases from my employer got the infamous queries from Phil DOL. My employer is trying to find a contract in DL so that I can move to DL in case some thing materializes. But I am not hoping much on it.

I am going to complete my 6 years by this Nov 2004. But fortunately I got my LC filed in GA where our head office is located just before my 5th year is getting expired. I am just relaying on it. I wish, atleast this 4th attempt of getting LC will get succeeded.

Hi,
I found one pre approved labour..
What do u suggest, wait for Delaware Labour or go ahead with pre approved labour..

I need EAD By March 05.

Someone telling me that pre approved labour is risky ?

What do u guys suggest ?

My Employer telling me that Delaware labour will come within 3 months

Guys/Gals
I phoned the Delaware office and the lady over there answered me YES to whether now Delaware is doing both the STATE as well as the FEDERAL processing.
Sme of you might have to do the same thing to confirm it.
(302) 761-8116

noshs said:
Guys/Gals
I phoned the Delaware office and the lady over there answered me YES to whether now Delaware is doing both the STATE as well as the FEDERAL processing.
Sme of you might have to do the same thing to confirm it.
(302) 761-8116

So, delaware doesnt move the cases to philly anymore? it does the federal and state simultaneously?

DeepForest

Thats what she told me for two days. To-day again she says no. I believe she doesn't want to answer even more phone calls that she gets.

This looks like just another baseless rumor. None of the state labor depts process both the stages of labor cert. It is always the federal labor dept that process your labor cert. State just endorses your application wrt satisfying all the requirements from the state's perspective.

Even for Philly applicants, there are two separate steps in labor cert.

State & Federal Labor are two different things

Hi Guys,
I just came across some rumors in this thread that I begun 2 years ago. All I want to say is for delaware "State labor is handled by Delaware DOL" and then your docs are forwarded to "Philadelphia Regional Labor" for federal labor processing. These are entirely two different things and I do not think it can be processed in Delaware which just processes state labor.

Good luck guys.....
I see that Delaware State Labor is taking more than a year for approval of State Labor. I hope things speed up like these were in late 2002.

Spreadsheet for reference

Please maintain this sheet as it will help all of us get a feel of the processing times involved at DE.

cheers,
gc0902
:)

My case is transfered to Phil

My Case is moved to Phil. on July 6th. Received letter from Phil.Regional office.
Here is the details
NON-RIR - DE- Recd April 22 03
Phil Recd July 6 04
DOT Code :030-062-010

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread seems to be inactive now-a-days. Has anybody, who filed in May 03, got their case moved to Philly DOL ?
They seem to be processing May 03 cases for the last two months.

Recent Approval

Hi,
I just wanna let u guys know that i got my labour forwarded to philly on July 15th which was filed on May- 27- 03 from Delaware.

Status
Not open for further replies.