!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!december Delhi P4 Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the Info Sam and hail_Swamy

Pls keep us posted about ur med and cp interview in Delhi..
Secondly did either of u guys sent Packet 3 directly or through ur attorney. if directly, when is the best time to send it vis-a-vis NVC process... Thanks a lot and ALL THE BEST.

Urgent Question

Fellow CPers

I am leaving for India in a couple of days and have collected all the documents. Since I do not have a birth certificate, I obtained one from Indian consulate in NY, got affidavits from my mother, father and maternal aunt and am taking my class 10 certificate.

I just realized that I do not have a non availability statement for birth certificate from the civil registrar as stated in OF 230 part I. Is that required and if so how can one obtain it?? Can fellow CPers who have gone through similar situation comment. I am running short of time and will appreciate a quick response.

thanks

Sam_Rij

Photos for Medical

Apparently there is a need of photographs for medical as well. I am not however sure that these pictures are just regular or need to conform to the immigration "profile" pictures. Any ideas?

Hi All

Hi All
I did not have access to internet for a few days

A Bhatia (37)- No I did not recieve my P4 before I left for India, in Fact I had to get a copy from the consulate... the one they sent was lost inmail.

Hail_swamy (41) - Regular PP size photo is ok for Medical. You also have to take your passports and case number to the Doc.

Re: Dear patta_hara you are back.

Were you able to get some clarification on teh state of PCC fro mthe delhi embassy. please reply. thanks.

Patta_hara. Does P4 collected from the embassy window have all the mailed P4 documents?

Or does it just contain the appt. letter?

Folks: Do we need to get DS 1743 (affidavit from employer) in addition to a letter of employment?

I read in another post that the embassy specifically asked for it. Any ideas?

No Title

Are you planning to hand fill DS 230 II by hand because of the extra stamp( Are you a member of terrorist organization) on the back of it

No Title

Had my medicals done at Dr.\'s Jain . The whole process was smooth. The key is to reach there as early as possible (try to reach there before 9:00 am in the morning). It is afirst come first serve basis.
All my vaccination records were accepted

Kumar photo studio is nearby and u can get ur photos from there. He gives ur photograph by 5:00 pm in the evening if u can get them clicked by 10:30 am

Medical Smooth

I too got my medical done by Dr. Jain on Friday. The entire effort in the process was only 30 minutes but the duration was 2.5 hrs.
My wife had her records for vaccination from US and they were immediately accepted. I was given 2 shots (1 - TD, 1 - MMR) verbal record of prior infection of Chicken Pox was accepted otherwise I would have beeded vaccs for that as well.
The whole process is quite like an assembly line. He asks you to strip upto ur undies and puts you on the bed. In one arm he puts the blood pressure machine and just while the balloon is deflating he draws the blood. In the next motion he puts the necessary shots.
After that he notes the records and asks you to go (

Hi All

43 - Sudhir Kumar - Yes P4 has all the forms (set for each applicant) with my case number and date manually written by the window clerk

44 A.Bhatia we do not need to get DS 1743, a notorised letter of employment on Company letter head is all you need

45 cp_wait you can fill in a fillable PDF format that has the terrorist Org question on it.... www.immihelp.com

Patta Hara; hail_swamy

Did you fill the medical form before going to Dr. Jain? Chennai has medical form on their website. Can you post URL for New Delhi Medical form?

Patta Hara. You are one sincere dude. Really appreciate all your efforts in the forum.

Can you pull us all a last straw by finding out the practical PCC requirements? As you would have seen on the forum, lot of people have approached the passport office and police station and have been told that if u have been residing in the US for the past few years, u cannot get PCC from India.

All the best to u for the PC interview. Awaiting your PCC enquiry. Thanks a ton.....

Thanks a Lot - Patta_Hara

Thanks for ur useful info...and for maintaing touch with us even when ur in india...
Ashish Kapoor - r u the one in CA (Avaya\'s friend??)..

No Title

Chuck , No need of filling any forms before going to Dr. Jain. He has all the forms and he fills them. After all, it is his bread and butter :)