!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!december Delhi P4 Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you ask whether they are accepting DS 230 1 & I I or OF 230 II

I had sent of 230 Part I with my Packet 3

I had sent OF 230 I

But am taking DS 230 I and II and a copy of my original OF 230 I

BTW I did not talk to swamy myself. My brother in India did. I was having trouble connecting

P4 Sent out NOv 16

I talked to emabssy lat night , they told me they sent out packet 4 On NOv 16 to my local New Delhi Address...I am confused about 230 I and II .. I have already filled it out , and my immpression was P3 sent out by attorney cconsists of these forms...

patta_hara, are you able to get tkt for delhi?

I\'ve been trying for 2 days to get a tkt in vain.

My interview is also on 12th & I plan to leave on 7th. When do you plan to leave?

justaskforks - I am planning to leave end of Nov

As we have other family stuff to attend aswell...
I dont have the tickets yet.. I am on it full time today.
I know a few travel agents.. let me know if you want me to hook you up with them (email me at patta_hara@hotmail.com)

Thanks patta_hara.

Packet 4 was delivered @home in delhi yesterday.

Do you know of any doctors that would give the medical report in a day?

Any body from Washington Dc Area

I will keep you updated on my ticket hunting.. Are you guys expecting P4 here in US or in India . Now is it possible to go Emabassy and pick P4 pesonally ?

No Title

I asked the same question to Swamy. He told me that now it will be too early for someone to go and collect P4.

Anyway I am planning to ask someone to go and collect P4 either on Friday or next week

No Title

Hi guys any ideas what the fares would be, they seem rather exorbitant as of now?? what are the travel agents telling you as far as the fares are concerned??

Air Tickets

I just booked my KLM from DFW to Delhi for end of Nov through Christmas
$ 1280 + 109(tax) = $1389

I am still hunting... if you guys know of any deals fill me in

British Airways

Got a reasonable good deal with British Airways
$1000 including tax from DFW to Delhi. Only issue is changing airports at London (Gatwick/Heathrow)
I am leaving Mid next week and will be returning end of Dec...

Tickets..

Try searching for tickets at www.expedia.com. It is still offering good rates to India..

Are you taking Sailing permit ?

My brother tried to setup appointment with Dr. Jain , but was told that we should call just one week prior to requested appointment date and just now it is too early.

Good luck,

Parag

interview on 12

guys got a date of 12. need some help in collecting the list of papers that i need.
also anyone with the same date or flying from chicago who would like to exchange notes?
thanks

Docs I am taking

· Medical report (will get from Dr Jain)
· PASSPORT (Valid for atleast 6 months)
· DS 230 PART I and II (one for self/wife)
· IRS 9003 (one for self/wife)
· Employment Letter – Notorized , on company letterhead, and having the role description from 140 application (Original and copy)
· Birth Certificate (one for self/wife)
· 3 Photographs each
· Marriage Certificate (2 Copies)
· I –134 Support for Spouse (1 Copy)
. Pay stubbs last three
· Fee – Look up the latest exchange rate – One Draft for the application fee ($250 x 2) and one draft for issusance fee ($65 x 2) –
OPTIONAL
· Bank Statement last 3 months
· W3 last 3 years
· Tax transcripts last 3 years
· Datek/Ameritrade statement
· Utility bill with the current Address/Drivers Licence
· College Degree
· High School Certificate
· College transcript
· Marriage Photos and Invitation·
ALSO I AM PLANNING TO CARRY
· I-20s
· Past INS approval notices (H1B, H4, etc.)
· I-140 approval notice
· Degree certificates and transcripts
· Copies of past 3 years income tax returns
Medical

We are on Dec 12 as well but are confused about the invitation letter!

Hi, after numerous tries my wife and I got through to the Delhi embassy (the lady!) last night and were told of our CP interview in Delhi on Dec 12 We sent my father in law to the embassy in the afternoon and they gave him our packet 4.

I am not sure however that I have the invitation letter. The first few pages of this packet 4 have instructions that read as follows:

" (PACKET 4)
   you have notified us that you have all the documents needed for an applicaion for an immigrant visa..................
   etc. etc."

Is this the invitation letter?
   If not, then what does the invitation letter look like?
   Is it OK if my name is not written on it?

Thanks a lot

p.s. pattahara - i did go to immihelp but was not able to see a sample of the invitation letter!

Thanks for the list

Questions:

DS230 Part I Line 10: DO you leave that blank if you do not have permanent address here?

I-134 Line 3: I already wrote name of spouse then in same line they ask: "Name of Spouse or children accompanying person"? This should be left blank right, either than writing his/my name again?

I-134 Line 8: Should I write spouse name here too? really he is not dependent on me at all.(Affadavit just means I will take charge if needed right?)

I-134 Line 9: Should I write yes even if I submitted affadavit but it wasn\'t really used ... this was for tourist visa and persons visa was rejected.

Patta Hara or someone else who has filled these forms please answer ...

All the best to people who are leaving for Dec interview soon ... Last time I heard Thai Airways had a good deal for west coasters and Air France for Dallas. Patta Hara: Did you book your BA ticket thru travel agent ot their website? Thanks!

BA Ticket through Travel agent

His name is Shawn (972)437-2626

$1000 The only issue is change of airport at London. Also while coming back there is one night stay in London.