• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

December Bulletin Released

SusieQQQ might give you an indication of the true costs of getting the plastic, compared to the $100 she spent for the UPS delivery of the paperwork.

So yes, I expect an increased response rate, but at the same time an increased number of no-shows and on the visas issued level an minuscule increase of density, if any. For cut-off calcs I just use the values in CEAC 9/30 and implement an sensitivity factor.

I have 2 questions:

1) Which cut off CN number would you say is 100%, 80% and 50% safe for each region?
By 50% I mean the CN got and 50% chance being called.

2) Do you think other region (other than NA) will get the slow down like AS in Dec? If so when wil it happen?

I believe this is just a catch up point for all the DS 260 processing delay, meaning the stat guy calls for 3250 in the first 4 months initially, but because of processing delay, they will need as many ready form as possible. The result is an aggressive start for the first 3 months followed by the fourth month leveling on exactly like the initial calculation.

Omg, so anxious my my cn AS13,6XX after reading that Nigeria won't affect as case at all, it might even be worse than last year's 13,350. Please kcc, i only need 300 increase.. Don't disappoint.

I wish my cn was 13,350 or lower.

Omg, so anxious my my cn AS13,6XX after reading that Nigeria won't affect as case at all, it might even be worse than last year's 13,350. Please kcc, i only need 300 increase.. Don't disappoint.

Oh wow, where are you from? I hope you are not from Nepal or Iran.

You never know what going to happen this year, so I always consider ourselves lucky for being selected ( with some hope being called for interview ).

Good Luck

I've seen people on the forum, which was not enough 10CN and it is in Europe. Will be prepare for the worst.

The more people on the plan, the lower CN. And vice versa. I believe in Europe, Africa, Oceania, South America did foreign passport. So many people submit the form later than usual. By the end of year numbers will be released at the level of 2014.

I've seen people on the forum, which was not enough 10CN and it is in Europe. Will be prepare for the worst.

The more people on the plan, the lower CN. And vice versa. I believe in Europe, Africa, Oceania, South America did foreign passport. So many people submit the form later than usual. By the end of year numbers will be released at the level of 2014.

Good to see you buddy!

Guys, upto which number they have interviewed so far in Kathmandu? I have a cousin who's number is 15** but have not got the 2nd letter yet! Is that usual?