Dallas BEC Approval Queue Tracker

I want to share this good news with all of this forum people.....thanks for all your support........

Today i reecived FINAL DETERMINATION LETTER THROUGH POSTAL MAIL FROM DFLC BACKLOG ELIMINATION CENTER ( Big White envelope)

POSTAL MAILED DATE: 11/16/2005

Approval DAte: Nov 10, 2005

Date of Acceptance for Processing: November 13, 2003

Some one in this form mentioned that the trend of the approval cases shows that the people who are getting approvals are the cases that do not have NOF at state level. I was trying to correlate with the BEC tracker, which is published in this form. But failed.

Can some one tell me that they are leaving out the cases completely, which has NOF at state level and taking only straight forwards cases?

Is there any one cases from 2002 or 2003 who received NOF at state level and got approval letter in this form?

paradesi2000 said:
I want to share this good news with all of this forum people.....thanks for all your support........

Today i reecived FINAL DETERMINATION LETTER THROUGH POSTAL MAIL FROM DFLC BACKLOG ELIMINATION CENTER ( Big White envelope)

POSTAL MAILED DATE: 11/16/2005

Approval DAte: Nov 10, 2005

Date of Acceptance for Processing: November 13, 2003

Hi paradesi2000, congrads.
Is November 13, 2003 is your PD or RD? Which state are you in? Thanks!

approval

Here are my labor details for the tracker:

Occupation Code: 005.061-018
PD (Ohio): 23 September 2003
NOF: July 2004 (replied in August 2004)
RD (Chicago DOL): October 2004

Dallas BEC Details:
ETA Case Number: D-05010-1XXXX
45-Day letter (received & replied): February 2005
Approval date: 20 October 2005

Other details: EB2 RIR. NOF was regarding salary - company agreed to match DOL's rate. I had never requested a screen shot or status update. My 6th year of H1 expires in March 2006.

Whoever is maintaining the tracker, kindly include my information.

If anyone wants any other information from me regarding my case, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Thanks and good luck to all.

Maggu said:

Dallas BEC Details:

Other details: EB2 RIR. NOF was regarding salary - company agreed to match DOL's rate. I had never requested a screen shot or status update. My 6th year of H1 expires in March 2006.

If anyone wants any other information from me regarding my case, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Congratulations !!!!

You have given us lot of hope. Most of us stuck in BEC are the one who has a NOF at state.
My PD is Sep 17th 2003 wiht NOF at state I have not received any info till now. My hopes are up after seeing your case.

All the best in future steps.

whatever2002 said:
Hi paradesi2000, congrads.
Is November 13, 2003 is your PD or RD? Which state are you in? Thanks!

Mine is from IL - RIR - EB2

My priority date: Nov 13, 2003
regional date: Jun 23 or 24 2004
45 days letter: Mar 10, 2005
Approval date: Nov 10, 2005

Thanks Manggu for your info in detail. Looking into your approval I have some hope that mine too will be soon, since mine is 15th Oct,2003 with NOF from state.
BA

Thanks Maggu
Your information does help.
We were worried about the NOF cases.

thanks a lot.

Maggu said:

Dallas BEC Details:

Your case is like mine

zhyluo said:
my case is still in data review status only.
PD: 06/30/2004
state: CA
No 45 days letter yet.

but why my processing type is TR instead of RIR? My case is RIR EB2, I have the receipt from state LC office confirmed that. But why my processing type is not RIR in the ETA database? because they did not input all the data in the database? anyone has similar situation? should I contact them to correct the data?

thanks a lot!

Alas my friend,
You are caught in the same vicious loop as me. My case is RIR EB2 with PD of May 2002. It was miscategorized and is still pending. I have tried contacting Dallas BEC through lawyer, DOL, Senator to no avail till now..

:mad: :(

Hey Zany :

I remember you, you were very active during Feb/March 05. Sorry to know about the mis-categorization. Did you try anything else ? like writing a personal letter to DBEC and asking your lawyer to call DBEC and explain to someone ?

Also, What does your screenshot say ? are you comfortable requesting for another one, does that say TR / RIR ?

Thanks,
-M

Cannot find the database with DBEC info.

I am trying to find the database with the priority dates, 45 day letter, etc for Dallas BEC but couldn't find it.

Kindly post me the link to the database.

Thanks,

Shanti

Last edited by a moderator:
LC Approved!!!

My lawyer recieved the approval document today. So happy!

PD:5/30/2001
RD: never made
Convert from TR to RIR 1/2004
45-day letter: 8/2005
Approval: 11/2005

Good luck to everyone!

TR case

Zany_Brainy said:
Alas my friend,
You are caught in the same vicious loop as me. My case is RIR EB2 with PD of May 2002. It was miscategorized and is still pending. I have tried contacting Dallas BEC through lawyer, DOL, Senator to no avail till now..

hi Zany Brainy, I feel sorry, please keep emailing them through your attorney to remind the mistake they have done.the people who were in your catogary EB2 already got half way through in I-485. they are likely to get GC soon. so dont giveup your right to remind your lawyer.
Jc_gc
LC approved on 10/26/05

jc-gc said:
hi Zany Brainy, I feel sorry, please keep emailing them through your attorney to remind the mistake they have done.the people who were in your catogary EB2 already got half way through in I-485. they are likely to get GC soon. so dont giveup your right to remind your lawyer.
Jc_gc
LC approved on 10/26/05
I think the rule has changed.
1)All those who already applied their I-485 have to wait till their PD become current.
2) Once their date is current then they will be processed in order by PD and not by the date they applied.
Correct me if I am wrong. I heard this from couple of my friends who applied 485 and this is what there lawyer says.

Here's my info to the tracker

I am new to this tracker, but I've been reading it regularly. I is really a great tracker, keeping our hopes alive. I know I am getting closer and closer day by day and I am just waiting for my fruitful day to hear "LABOR CERTIFIED..."

Category: EB3/RIR
SESA/SWA: OHIO
SESA/SWA Prioirity Date(PD): 12/24/03
State Cleared: 9/24/04
Chicago DOL Receipt Date(RD): 9/28/04
45 Day letter received: 04/04/05
45 Day letter replied: Some time in April 05
BEC Case Number: D-05004-xxxxx

Zany_Brainy said:
Alas my friend,

Zany_Brainy, I am caught up in similar situation. MY case is RIR EB2 with PD of Aug 2002. I have not received 45 day letter and case is pending with Dallas BEC.

guys, please post your action about Monday so we atleast have an approx no.of faxes going out to Ms.Chao

We have the address but does anyone has the fax number?
I would say all of us who ever wants to fax & mail letters to every authority. lets do it on April 3rd.
Remember it is April 3rd and this has to be coordinated to all forums mainly to Dallas BEC and PBEC and same subject has to be used in all the fax's & Mail.

DOES ANYONE GIVE ME THE FAX NUMBER?
Please cut and post below into all forums with fax number you visit this way it will be coordinated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We are trying to conduct a nation wide rally of faxes/mail to be sent to Concerned authorities on April 3rd and April 4th, if your Labor is stuck in any of the BEC please send a
- Mail to below address (so that all mail could reach authorities on same week)
- Fax to below number (so that all faxes could reach authorities on same day)

April 3rd and APRIL 4th

Please use same subject in all your faxes, no matter how you want to address your content of the letter. Please try to post matter of this posting to all forums you visit.

Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification application approval process at BECs

DOL Contacts

Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
(202) 693-6000

Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
(202) 693-6007

Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
(202) 693-6100

Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
(202) 693-6003

Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Address for all the above people
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

Below is the sample draft:
-------------------------
Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at BECs

I would like to bring it to your attention the delays in LCA approval process at the two BECs, most notably the Philadelphia. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of two BECs and have not recieved our apporvals.

Me and my family are suffering constantly due to these delays. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

I would be highly obliged if you look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode
TR/RIR
EB 1/2/3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------