Dallas BEC Approval Queue Tracker

vgans said:
s_chicago:

Before you go ahead further, Sir/madam, Please check you math!!

I guess you calculation (even if its very obvious to everyone concerned) need not be rubbed in other's faces. My policy is Good Karma should be accepted with graciousness and humbleness.

Do you think, given the fickleness of both BECs, that there's not a slight chance that processing of Regional RIRs may stop right now and they start processing 2001/2002 (rightfully, I think)? By the way, my PD is Dec 2003.

My humble request is: please think about it, if you want to (its your right), but, please don't publish it. Thank you very much.

VGANS

Why I have not received mine ... CA/04'AUG'03/RIR.

What I need to do?

vgans said:
Hi VISLI_COM:

As s_chicago rightfully pointed out, there is some overlap in processing dates.

Did you request a Screenshot?
If yes, then, was everything as it should be (CASE SOURCE, Processing Type etc., etc.)?
If yes, then hang in there.

If not, then, please try rectifying with the help of your attorney.
Things that may possibly be causing a delay are: wrong CASE SOURCE, Labor Application inadvertently closed, and wrong Processing Type (cannot but think about Zany_Brainy. He was under the impression that his was RIR when the DBEC put him under TR. Hopefully he has got his LC by now.)

So, be proactive with your attorney.

Zany, are you still here?. Any updates on your LC.

VGANS

I am on extension , I tried all BEC email-id, got reply with no screen shot.

Thanks.

As per my Attorney's Reply

"I have not heard anything on your case form the backlog centers. DOL is NOT
responding to ANY inquiries unless the alien needs 7th year extension.
I am receiving RIR approvals that were sent to DOL during 2003. DOL still has not provided any kind of processing times and it does not look like they will."

Is he right?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
other 3 year extension

My H1 visa was given to me for only 3 years. I am going to request another 3 years of extension. Does anybody knows if I can just fill form i-129 for this with the screenshot from DBEC?... I do not need to get another temporary labor certification right? My permanent labor certification is pending at Dallas

SSara,

for the renewal of the H1B after the first 3 years you do not need any screenshot. You have a right to it, irrespective whether you labor certification is pending or not.

zoff

SSara said:
My H1 visa was given to me for only 3 years. I am going to request another 3 years of extension. Does anybody knows if I can just fill form i-129 for this with the screenshot from DBEC?... I do not need to get another temporary labor certification right? My permanent labor certification is pending at Dallas

labor approved

I received news yesterday from our HR.
RIR
EB-3
PD: September 12, 2003
45 day letter: March 2005
Date of approval: October 17th, 2005

Best of luck! :D

Nina123 said:
I received news yesterday from our HR.
RIR
EB-3
PD: September 12, 2003
45 day letter: March 2005
Date of approval: October 17th, 2005

Best of luck! :D

Congratulations

one more approval.....

Originally Posted by brijesh
Got an Email from lawyer that my labor is approved which I wasnt expecting in six months.

Category - EB3
State - IL
PD - Dec 2003
RD - April 5th 2004

I havent been following the 485 situation. When do you think I can get a visa number?

paradesi2000 said:
one more approval.....

Originally Posted by brijesh
Got an Email from lawyer that my labor is approved which I wasnt expecting in six months.

Category - EB3
State - IL
PD - Dec 2003
RD - April 5th 2004

I havent been following the 485 situation. When do you think I can get a visa number?

Congurates man...
I dont belive this IL cases are approving for the month of DEC'03. but CA is still May'03.

Happy Diwali.

Looking forward for your response....

Gurus/All,

My Labor was certified on August 15th and I received the 'Final Determination' letter on October 24th. Both my employer and attorney haven’t received any such correspondence from PBEC.

*Has anybody been in similar situation like mine?
*How long does it take for PBEC to dispatch my 750A & 750B to my employer/attorney?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

VISLI_COM said:
Congurates man...
I dont belive this IL cases are approving for the month of DEC'03. but CA is still May'03.

Happy Diwali.

No, it is not true. If you look thorugh this site and BECtracker spreadsheet, some of Aust and September approvals can be found. As a matter of fact, Septmeber 29th approval was posted last night and september 3rd approval was posted last week. mine is october 9th and am hoepful to get my approval in this month.

VGAN my friend - I feel your pain (literally) and empathise with you, but venting on S_CHICAGO is wrong. He/She was rubbing nothing in your face or mine - just trying to "work" OUR (his/hers/yours/mine) support system (this forum) which we all need very badly.
You may wish to consider that your "Karma" philosophy is not working???
Again - I feel your pain. I know what you are going through.
I hope now that it is a few days later you can dig deep and appologize to S-CHICAGO - it is your loss if you don't.

vgans said:
s_chicago:

Before you go ahead further, Sir/madam, Please check your math!!

I guess your calculation (even if its very obvious to everyone concerned) need not be rubbed in other's faces. My policy is: Good Karma should be accepted with graciousness and humbleness.

Do you think, given the fickleness of both BECs, that there's not even a slight chance that processing of Regional RIRs may stop now and they start processing 2001/2002 (rightfully, I think)? By the way, my PD is Dec 2003.

My humble request is: please, do these calculations, if you want to (its your right), but, please don't publish it. Thank you very much.

VGANS

Question

Gurus,

My PD is May 2003 and my case is in DBEC. I haven’t received any status on my LC whereas by looking at the tracker it seems that DBEC is processing cases from Aug/Sept.

Does anyone know what could be reason for this?
I asked my attorney to inquire about this; she said that DBEC is not responding any query. How true is that?

Thanks,
Amit

Reg: SWA case: 45-day ltr recd.

Recd info fm my attorney's office that they had recd & replied to my 45-day ltr in Oct-05.
rgds,
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005

DocPC said:
No, it is not true. If you look thorugh this site and BECtracker spreadsheet, some of Aust and September approvals can be found. As a matter of fact, Septmeber 29th approval was posted last night and september 3rd approval was posted last week. mine is october 9th and am hoepful to get my approval in this month.

HI,,

THEY ARE NOT APPROVED ALL THE CASES BEFORE DEC 2003..............PEOPLE 2001 STILL WAITING FOR THEIR APPROVALLLLLLL..........IF WE HAVE ENOUGH LUCK.....WILL GET APPROVAL........

THEY ARE NOT APPROVING ALL THE CASES............MINE IS NOV 13 2003......STILL WAITING......

record from ETA shows processing type is TR, why not RIR?

my case is still in data review status only.
PD: 06/30/2004
state: CA
No 45 days letter yet.

but why my processing type is TR instead of RIR? My case is RIR EB2, I have the receipt from state LC office confirmed that. But why my processing type is not RIR in the ETA database? because they did not input all the data in the database? anyone has similar situation? should I contact them to correct the data?

thanks a lot!

Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:
Gurus,

My PD is May 2003 and my case is in DBEC. I haven’t received any status on my LC whereas by looking at the tracker it seems that DBEC is processing cases from Aug/Sept.

Does anyone know what could be reason for this?
I asked my attorney to inquire about this; she said that DBEC is not responding any query. How true is that?

Thanks,
Amit

Mine Aug'03/RIR/CA
NOT YET APPROVE..WHY?????????????????