Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking - SWA Cases

Any one here PD April 2004 IOWA

Hi,
My EB2 RIR case filed on April 2004 in IOWA.
Is any one here from IOWA?
my employer told they got letter in may 2005 that case is moved to Dallas BEC.

don't know it is completed at state level or not.
Any one here March/April 2004 PD from IOWA?

Canadian_Dream said:
EB-2 RIR Filed in Dec 2004 Certified by Dallas BEC. No 45 Day Letter. Never made it to the regional.
hi can you confirm that your date is dec 2004 and not dec 2003.
congratulation by the way..all the best for u r next I 140 train

Yes it is indeed Dec 2004. That's why I found it surprising. But it isn't of much use to me as I have already filed I-140 using PERM labor. I posted so as to give some ray of hope to people waiting. I hope it helps.

bitu72 said:
hi can you confirm that your date is dec 2004 and not dec 2003.
congratulation by the way..all the best for u r next I 140 train

Detail please

Canadian_Dream said:
Yes it is indeed Dec 2004. That's why I found it surprising. But it isn't of much use to me as I have already filed I-140 using PERM labor. I posted so as to give some ray of hope to people waiting. I hope it helps.

Hello Canadian _Dream,

Can you tell us if your case is EB2 or EB3 please? Thank you

TR/non-rir recruitment instructions

Any idea when Oct 01, remanded, replied to 45DL in mid-nov application would come for recruitment instructions.

Can it come by July/Aug.

Last BEC FAQ said data entry until June 06 and it also says non-rir will soon receive recruitment instructions, does it mean before June 06 or most likely later than that for the oct 01. Thanks.

This is my second post saying the same thing. Yes my case was filed in Dec 2004 from California.
Here are the details:
EB-2 MS+3
State CA, RIR
No 45 Days Letter
I am not sure what comprise of special handling.

I hope this helps.

sleepless_in_IN said:
Are you sure that your PD is Dec 2004 and your case never made it to Regional? What State did you file from? Is it a special handeling case?

No 45 Days letter

PD 10/17/2003 - Michigan with EB3/RIR.
case no: T-05192-XXXXX.
never made to regional and no 45 D letter?
any idea? upto what period the 45 d letter is issued? I heard the latest was pd dec 2001. any more later than that? please give any body got 45 d letter from 2002 or 2003?

Canadian_Dream said:
This is my second post saying the same thing. Yes my case was filed in Dec 2004 from California.
Here are the details:
EB-2 MS+3
State CA, RIR
No 45 Days Letter

I hope this helps.

Special handeling is Univ pprofessor or teacher or extraordinary abiliity, artist or performer. Whats your job title?

sleepless_in_IN said:
Originally Posted by Canadian_Dream
Here are the details:
EB-2 MS+3
State CA, RIR
No 45 Days Letter
I hope this helps.

Special handeling is Univ pprofessor or teacher or extraordinary abiliity, artist or performer. Whats your job title?

Some time back Icarus told us that Contractors pick just any case randomly and use it for training their staff on particular task. May be this case (Canadian_Dream) is one of those. SWA Cases need more attention, time and knowledge to handle than regional cases and I think that right now the Backlog Center staff is getting some kind of training to handle these cases.

PD:13-DEC-2004
EB3/RIR
IL
NO 45 days letter yet

I just have a file Number from my lawer.How do i check my status.

Any gure please suggest should i move on with PERM.

Thanx in Advance

Baap

Last edited by a moderator:
45 Days Letter Recieved

PD:Nov 2002
State: KS
RD: Never made it to region
EB-3/Non-RIR
Recieved 45 days letter on 19th January and replied on 29th January. Now got the the D-XXXXXXXXX number .

Change in screenshot fields

Friends,

My case status:

PD:Sept 2004
EB-2/RIR
State: CA
RD: Never made it
ETA Case #: T05207-xxxxx
45-day letter: Not yet received

I had requested screenshots (thru' attorney) from Dallas BEC in Dec'05 and this month(Feb'06). When I compared the two, I see that the "processing type" field has changed from "RIR" to blank. And the case status has changed from blank to "Data Review". Most of the other fields are empty, as implied by "T" in case # .

As far as I know, from other posts, "Data Review" means data entry has been completed and 45-day letter has been generated.

What does this mean? Am I missing something? Does anyone see something like this in his/her screenshot?

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
CA SWA track

Hi guys,

My info.

PD:6/10/04
SWA:CA
RD: never received
45DL: not received
EB3/RIR/CA

Anyone in CA receiving 45DL in 03 or 04?

Good luck!

Case Status

Delicateone said:
If anyone from Below got the Labor certification or any update on the case? Please post.

Thank You.

Getinfo
PD: 01- May-01

Psjv
PD: 11-Jul-01

Sumathireddy
PD: 17-Aug-01

Pangmao
PD: 04-Sep-02

cvk90
PD: 01-Mar-03

Sorry I saw this question today.
Yes my labor approved and received my green card too.Finally end to a painful journey.
Here are details:
Labor Approved - Feb-2006
140/485 filed - Mar-2006.
140 Approved - Apr-2006.
Biometrics - May-2006.
GC approval - July-2006.

Thanks