• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

Just stopping to wish everyone the best of luck, and this doesn't necessarily mean being selected. You never know what's best for you and happiness could be waiting for you along another path that doesn't involve moving to the USA :)

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for stopping by and the best wishes. How's everything on your side living now in the U.S.?

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for stopping by and the best wishes. How's everything on your side living now in the U.S.?

Can't really tell because I'm quite lazy! Instead of going out to explore I spend all my free time sleeping. Not sure what is it here that makes me want to sleep all the time :p

Hi... I'm from Sri Lanka. I was selected in DV 2014 and i was not called for an interview since my case number was high (2014 Asia was not current) .. did US gave any chance to those people who were not called for interview later ? Sorry i couldn't keep in touch with the forum...

Hi... I'm from Sri Lanka. I was selected in DV 2014 and i was not called for an interview since my case number was high (2014 Asia was not current) .. did US gave any chance to those people who were not called for interview later ? Sorry i couldn't keep in touch with the forum...

No, once the year is over the initial selection carries no further benefit.

I'm applying for the second time. No luck last year.
Not very optimistic but keeping my fingers crossed.
Wish I knew about this program earlier.

I'm applying for the second time. No luck last year.
Not very optimistic but keeping my fingers crossed.
Wish I knew about this program earlier.

Hi Kasata,

Welcome back to the forums and best of luck on your second try.