Chicago DOL tracking part 8

How do u check your case status

My RD at Chicago DOL is 12/10/2001...and I wanted to know if it has been certified yet or not. Can anybody tell me how I can check that?.....is it through this email address (LCSTATUS05@doleta.gov).

Thanks

Yes, to lcstatus05@doleta.gov

You should leave the subject blank.
The syntax to request case status follows:

In the body of the message type:

Case YourCaseNumber for example:
Case 12345678

- AND / OR -

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

My RD at Chicago DOL is 12/10/2001...and I wanted to know if it has been certified yet or not. Can anybody tell me how I can check that?.....is it through this email address (LCSTATUS05@doleta.gov).

Thanks

Thanks

Becoz Kansas is not handling cases from 2002

Kansas city DOL forward all the applications it receives from 2002. Don\'t know why...

Steve, Do you have any updates?

Steve,
You were the only one posting excellent information. Thanks. Where do we stand now?

Papers transferred to Chicago DOL

My papers were transferred to chicago DOL on 4th Jan but when I send to lcstatus email address it is listing all my employers cases but mine is missing. It looks that there is one persons whose paper was transferred on 14th is there. I call my lawyers office and they say that they do not know the case number.

Thanks Steve

Good Luck for your rest of the process.. Did you opt for CP or AOS??..
Can you pls check this discussion as per your convenience while you are in I-140 to shed some lights on where Labor certification is standing in Chicago?? Appreciate it.. Hope others in this discussion will second me..

come on guys.............

Come on Guys keep posted the latest news/updates...
and ... keep this forum on top of the list

DOL case number

My case was sent to DOL at 2/16. No case number was assigned yet. I heard that DOL outsources \'enter case portion\' to third party. Does anyone know what is going on with the contractor?

Case upadate on the dol system

my case was sent to dol chicago from MI-Sesa on feb-4th 2002 as of today it has been not update on the dol system i have observed that they are currently updating the lc that they have received in the mid or around 20th of jan 2002

please keep posted if you have any news or updates or any new findings

have a great day

my friend with same RD is not entered in the system

Type EB3. so my GUESS it\'s take little longer to get updated on system than EB2...

all the best

Getting updated on the system

i think during the lc stage there is no difference between eb2 and eb3
that to just of updating the system ...

I think you are right

that there is no difference between updating, or for that matter approving, eb2 or eb3. I think they are just slow updating their system when it comes to entering the new cases. I haven\'t seen any approvals lately too. I do not know what is going on?
RD 01/11/02
Case# 054049XX
AD Waiting???

Lets keep this thread and our hopes alive.