Chicago DOL tracking part 8

2.5-months for updating 3.5monts for approval

appears to be like dol is taking 2.5 months of updating the system and 3.5 months of approval of the l.c case....

dol-chicago guys please post ur comments and keep it on the top of the chain

cheers

U r saying it\'s total 6 months to get approved??..

I\'m still waiting on my case to be entered in the system. RD 01/17/02. Mine is from MO, Makes a difference??.. Don\'t know.. Same dot code were entered in the system with RD after me which were from IL state.

Okay Guys.. No news of approval.. Please post your info here.. May be we should all request Steve..

To keep this discussion alive and top of the list..

No, it\'s a total of 3.5 months to get approved

At the present rate it takes about 3.5 months to get the approval from Chicago DOL. They are just lazy in entering our cases in their system. My DOT code is also different from what it was initially at IL state. Check the salary. If the salary matches yours then your case might be in their system. I hope to see some approvals soon.

Any New Approvals ?

Looks like there are no new approvals (at least for those who are in this forum).

system updates

appers to me like the dol has update the system with some new lc\'s yesterday currently they are showing lc received till end of jan-2002

with application received status as 30th jan 2002

No, That\'s not true

Mine is RD of Jan 17th, and still not showing up on the system. But I see some cases received after me, showing up in the system.. Don\'t know their priority.. Let me wait and see..

No Title

i just checked today regarding the case status for my company and i observed some case with ::-case status as : received on jan-30-2002

and yeserday only with ::-case status as : received on jan-22-2002

Where are you located>>

Are you in IL state??.. What I can conclude is, DOL is giving priority to the cases thats under it\'s jurisdiction. My case is from MO state which supposed to be under Kansas city and becoz of the merge, It has been forwared to Chicago DOL.

double check

Some times the DOL interprets the l.c. in its own way even though you have applied
the l.c. for a particular position like programmer however depending on the nature of
your job description the DOL may put you as an systems analyst, depending on the officer.

One more thing is most of the L.C. applications have a very close salary like
55k 60k or xxk and not like 55.500k 60.600k some times it\'s difficult to identify precisely
that a particular case belongs to you.

So your case might be there on there system double check with all possible combinations.

If not wait till the end of the month and ask ur attory to call up dol if no feel free to call up dol ur self.

call this number 312-886-2928

you will need couple of attempts to reach the person...that\'s how I got my case Id

hope this helps

how long did you wait before calling this number 312-886-2928

how long did you wait before calling this number 312-886-2928

Spoke to DOL on last thursday

Mr. John, I guess, he told me to call him up this friday. He searched and said my case is still not entered in the system. I will try to call him tomorrow or friday and find out.

Thanks JRchicago

It looks like approval rate is very very slow. I wish I had been a landscape worker, if not a faculty member. Plase post such data regularly. DL took more than 10 days to move from 3100 to 3400.

Labour certification in chicago

Hi,
  I have filed for labour 2 weeks back.I asked my employer whether he got any prioprity date from the labour dept.My employer is telling that for labour stage there will not be any priority date.
could anybody tell me details about it and also information if any one has applied at the same time.

Thanks
priya

ABout the recepit date

I have applied for labour two weeks back.could anyone tell me how much time it takes to get the priority date.
can anyone keep in touch with me who has applied at the same time

thnaks
priya

getting Case number

Hi Rajeev,
   I have filed labour two weeks back.I asked my employer for the receipt date.He is telling that there will be no receipt date for the labour stage.could You please tell me the actual process of getting the case number

Thanks

No Title

Hi,
  will we get both the case number and the recipt date at th same time.If it takes 3 months to get the case number.Will it take more 3 months to get the labour approval.

Thnaks

WIill it make a difference if we switch from CP to AOS?

Hi All,
I need to decide on CP or AOS, Say If I go for CP, and plan to change
back to AOS after 140 is approved, will it make any difference,Like
Will it go in a different Que?(CP to AOS converted Que)
Will it get delayed? compared to regular AOS(instead of converting back from I140)
Will my Living Address makes any difference?I applied for Labor from
my Employers state and I am Consulting in a Different State for a Client.
Your help is greatly Appreciated.
Thanks